Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  I am an expereinced Academic Writer and Web researcher.
50058862

GRACE, I NEED THIS I WILL NEED THE ANSWER BY FRIDAY 29 OF

THIS QUESTION IS FOR WRITER GRACE, I NEED THIS I WILL NEED THE ANSWER BY FRIDAY 29 OF NOVEMBER. THANK YOU.

Thanks for your request. I will review the instructions and get back to you soon.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Your welcome thank you

The required length of the paper is 5 pages. Please accept my offer to compensate for the length requirement of the paper and also to enable email delivery of your answer.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Offers are accepted
Customer: replied 10 days ago.

m*************@yahoo.com

Please accept my offer. It seems you haven't accepted the offer.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Good evening miss Grace I ac.cepted your offer for what you ask is it more information about the paper or the length of the question I did response a few days ago, how much more will have to pay.

I don't know how this confusion happened. This thread is still showing the ' offer proposed' status. Once you accept the offer, the status will be shown to me as 'offer accepted'. For this reason the amount is not credited to my justanswer account. If you are seeing an 'accept' button below my offer, please click Accept.

The answer is ready. I will send it as soon as you accept this thread. Please let me know if you are still not seeing any option to accept my offer.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I accept your offer
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I do not see any accept link could you send it back and thank you

I am sending it again, please accept.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The money is already taken out of my account since Monday.

It is with the website only. They will credit it to my account only when you accept the offer. Are you seeing my offer now ?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No I will have to go to my laptop I will check it out

Okay, please do.

Thank you, ***** ***** your mail. I just sent it.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I wasI was charge $38 first time then another $48 so which one is the fee

The online price for a 5 page paper is $ 100. I sent you an offer for $ 45 as you paid $ 52 initially. This is the amount I am seeing and honestly I don't know about $ 38 and $ 48 . The interface for me and you are different . I am seeing the part as a professional and you are using it as a customer. Both of us are users of the website. May be the admin people can help you to clarify the doubts.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am not complaining about the price Miss Grace is just that the website is very confusing taken out of my account on Monday and I’m not really complaining about the payment or anything you do very good work and I appreciate you with your response and your work for me but just at that website is kind of confusing so I didn’t understand with the link we’re I had to accept That’s why I went on my laptop and I saw further down, I really appreciate your work I was recommended by one of my best friends Susan your work is excellent you have a great weekend miss Grace��

Happy to know that you liked my work. I look forward to work with you in future.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Indeed