Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Can you please edit this document for grammar, word usage,

Customer Question

Can you please edit this document for grammar, word usage, even expression of ideas? This piece was rejected by thoughtcatalog (thoughtcatalog.com if needed for reference), and I'd really like to get it published. Thank you!
https://www.sendspace.com/file/0xnaio
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is Schuyler and I'll be helping you today.

You will need to attach the file or put it in some program that doesn't require the editor to become a member.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Please find it attached

Thanks. I've read it, and it's beyond what I am prepared to do so I will opt out and let someone else have a look at it.

Good luck getting it published.