Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I need assistance writing a "briefing the opinion in a court…

Customer Question
I need assistance writing...

I need assistance writing a "briefing the opinion in a court document

Tutor's Assistant: The Writing Tutor can help you write a great paper. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Brief the mandatory court opinion that you will be citing in your appellate brief as assigned in Lesson Three. Refer to “Briefing An Opinion” in Statsky Chapter 7, and include all sections of a Comprehensive Case Brief, as detailed in Exhibit 7-13.
Appellate Brief Scenario:Your client, Mr. Slye Karguy, stands convicted under your state law for charges involving theft, trafficking in stolen property, fraud, and alteration of vehicle identification numbers. Karguy runs a small salvage yard on a 2.5 acre piece of property surrounded by several fences, tall trees, dense scrub bushes, and posted No Trespassing signs. The property contains 2 structures: a small one-room cabin, in which Karguy resides, and a separate structure, approximately 32 feet high, with sliding barn doors on all four sides, no windows, and no roof.Early on the day of Karguy’s arrest, state and local authorities conducted a drone-surveillance sweep after an anonymous tip line received several calls reporting the operation of multiple automotive chop shops in a rural location within your state of residence. Captured video of the larger structure, obtained by the drone’s camera from approximately 100 feet in the air and simultaneously transmitted to police officers on the ground, revealed the presence of multiple dismantled vehicles, a pile of license plates, various automotive parts and tools, including grinders, cutting saws, hoists and welding rigs. Karguy was taken into police custody at approximately 4:00 a.m. that morning, and was subsequently charged based on that footage.At trial, several residents claimed that the presence of the drones in the early morning hours resulted in unnecessary panic, which quickly swept the small community, and resulted in multiple calls to local police dispatch, some minor property damage, and at least one assault. Beaurgard Dimwinkle, who lives adjacent to Mr. Karguy, testified that, “Curly Patterson and those damned drones caused enough drama and paranoia to end a 25-year friendship in a fistfight.” Curly Patterson, a survivalist/prepper and avid short-wave radio enthusiast, stated for the record that, on the morning of Karguy’s arrest, he was up late monitoring radio transmissions between members of a known local anti-government group who were discussing plans for “something big” involving the use of personal drones. Mr. Patterson stated that he heard an unusual buzzing noise coming from the west side of his property as he stood outside with his dog at approximately 3:00 a.m. When he spotted a drone hovering between his house and his garage, he immediately began calling to warn his neighbors that something was up, and to remain vigilant.The trial court considered all testimony, exhibits, and arguments and found your client guilty.

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?

That is all that I was given

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2018
Writing Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 24 days ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Hello
I can help you in this by providing examples of case breif as well as will also tell you how to write a case breif, kindly let me know if you agree on this. In addition, you will only pay if you feel that i helped you, thanks.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
No I have examples I needed assistance with this specific case
Writing Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 23 days ago
you want me to write the case brief on your behalf?
Sorru, that i cant do it for you, kindly opt me out from this, thanks.