Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I need a professional letter written requesting to be

reconsidered for a job offer!...
I need a professional letter written requesting to be reconsidered for a job offer!
I think I need a convincing writer to work on this and not an employment lawyer.I have a draft letter ready, but I need it written super professional that will make the reader sympathize with me and make them realize I am right person for the job!!
Here is my rough draft letter: http://www.mediafire.com/file/5gndxxe02acxcb0/Ruvim%20Request%20for%20Recon.docx
4/1/2018
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher
Hi! My name is***** you for choosing JustAnswer! I believe that I can help rewrite your letter. Please give me some time with it.
Will you be able to get that back to me in the next 10 hours or so?It might be out of order by the way. I am so emotionally clouded my brain can’t thinkI will tip if JustAnswer still does that I remember you could leave a bonus a few years ago
I am working on it now. Rest assured. I will make sure it is in order and professionally worded.
Thank you
No problem! Thank you for choosing JustAnswer!
Have you contacted Delta again before now but after your rejection email?
I took your date off. I thought that with today being April Fool’s Day you would want to change it to tomorrow or some other day.Dear Hiring Manager:I would like to respectfully ***** ***** you review the following events. While I understand that the mistake made was an error on my part, I would very much appreciate a few moments of your time to read this as well as a second chance. While it may be viewed as strange by some, working in unpredictable weather and working fixed or rotating shifts as well as weekends and holidays is exactly where I am meant to be. Working for Delta Air Lines is my destiny, my dream, my hope. If given a second chance, I will be one of Delta’s most hard-working employees. I love Delta - always have, always will. With this in mind, please review these events and reconsider my application.On February 22, 2018, I interviewed with Delta Air Lines. To my surprise, I was extended a conditional job offer. It was probably the happiest day of my life. The next day, I went and completed my drug test screening. There was no address on the authorization form I was given and I did not know how to get in contact with the Operating Service Manager that interviewed me so I scrambled to find a Quest Diagnostics center that conducts drug test screening. Later that evening, I received an email from the OSM (operating service manager) advising me to complete my drug test screening at the Quest Diagnostics Center in Renton or Puyallup. I replied letting him know I’ve completed it in Tacoma and asked if I should still submit another drug test screening. He said yes.The following Monday which was February 26, 2018, I went to U.S. Healthworks where I successfully completed my physical agility test. Immediately after doing so, I went to Quest Diagnostics in Renton where I completed my second drug test screening.
I received no further communication from Delta until March 15, 2018. At that time, I received the email from Carco advising me of the background check. I immediately went online to their portal and submitted all the information I was asked to provide.
On March 20, 2018, I received an email requesting assistance locating my finger prints. I replied that I had not as of yet submitted my fingerprints, and asked whether I should go complete that step first thing in the morning or if I should email the OSM beforehand. On March 22, 2018, I got a call from the OSM to come in for fingerprinting. I called the badging coordinator but she had gone home for the day so I advised her I would come first thing in the morning. I also got a “Pre-Adverse Action” notice from Carco advising me there is a discrepancy between the report and the information I provided on my application. I didn’t understand what that issue could be as I believed I had been forthcoming with all required information.
On March 23, 2018, I went in and submitted my fingerprints.
Over the weekend of March 24-25, I was able to print off my Delta application and reviewed it to find out what the discrepancy could be. Upon reviewing my application, I found that I had failed to list my traffic violations/citations/infractions on my Delta application. I am deeply sorry for this oversight on my part. However, I need to make clear that I did not purposely try to hide anything. This oversight is easily explained and with some compassion, easily understood. At the time I started my online application, a friend came over urgently needed help reviewing a business proposal. I am the kind of person that is always willing to help a friend in need. After reviewing the business proposal and finishing my application, it was already past 2 A.M. and I was so sleepy due to a long day, I didn’t bother going over my application prior to submitting. I filled out the Motor Vehicle Report Authorization at my interview and online at Carco’s portal so confidently because I didn’t have anything to hide.On March 30, I was notified by email that due to the infractions on my background report and per our background review committee’s decision.
This was an honest oversight on my part and not any attempt to deceive Delta although I realize that it may be seen as my having betrayed Delta’s Rules of the Road. I am so deeply sorry for any problems this has caused as well as for time lost by Delta employees. I am overwhelmingly sad and deeply regret this mistake. I am so extremely sorry.
I feel like I came so far - interview, drug test, physical agility test, fingerprinting, and passing the background check except for the MVR. I am deeply saddened that I missed this wonderful opportunity to work with Delta over one mistake. I can’t think of anywhere I’d rather work than Delta. I respectfully ***** ***** reconsider the decision to rescind my conditional job offer.
I hope that this is the quality work that you were looking for. If so, please remember to rate the answer positively. If not, please let me know how else I can help.
Susna, is there anyway to writing from this website?
Susan*
I want to make sure that I understand the question. Do you need to copy and paste the letter that I sent or do you need me to put it somewhere else for you?
Hi! I just wanted to check in with you to make sure that you had what you needed and that you were satisfied with your letter.
Hello! I wanted to check in with you to make sure that you were satisfied with this letter and to see if I could do anything else to help. If the letter was done to your satisfaction, please remember to rate me positively so that I can be compensated for my work. If not, please let me know what else I can do to help.
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher