Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I need help writing a paper

Customer Question
I need help writing a paper
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Writing Homework
Assignments for chapters 7, 12, and 14 must be written in APA-style and each must incorporate a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article. Present this source as evidence to support your real-life application. Remember to focus on application (how does this apply to real life?), not on defining the theory or concept (what is it?) or sharing your opinion. You will demonstrate that you understand the concept by applying it. Write in third person and do not use an article that is more than 10 years old. Word count requirement: 125-200 words. A couple of real examples:
Assignments for chapters 7, 12, and 14 must be written in APA-style and each must incorporate a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article. Present this source as evidence to support your real-life application. Remember to focus on application (how does this apply to real life?), not on defining the theory or concept (what is it?) or sharing your opinion. You will demonstrate that you understand the concept by applying it. Write in third person and do not use an article that is more than 10 years old. Word count requirement: 125-200 words. A couple of real examples:Whether simply holding a door open for a fellow student or letting a classmate borrow notes, altruism (p. 670) can be observed on college campuses, including LAVC. On any given day in the behavioral sciences building, for instance, one may see a variety of helping behaviors (e.g. reminding a late student to sign the sign-in sheet or pointing out an item left behind in the haste to leave class) among its student occupants. This may be linked to the fact that it houses many science students. Indeed, in her recent study of 300 college students, Sharma (2017) found that science and art students demonstrated more altruism than commerce students. Moreover, Siddiqi, Mishra, and Shafiq (2015), in their study of 100 college students, found that behavioral science students scored higher on altruism than engineering students. While the limitations of small sample sizes must be taken into consideration, these studies, if nothing else, provide hope to the next LAVC psychology student in need of help.Sternberg’s triangular theory of love defines romantic love (p. 675) as a being a combination of both intimacy and passion, but without the third component of his theory, commitment (Breedlove, 2015). This could suggest that this type of love is somehow incomplete, substandard, or unhealthy. Given that everyone deserves healthy and beneficial relationships, this is an understandable concern. Research, however, suggests a link between romantic love and an important health consideration – stress reduction. In fact, Weisman, Schneiderman, Zagoory-Sharon, and Feldman (2015) suggest that, “the initiation of a romantic bond attenuates the stress response” (p. 41). Specifically, they found that early romantic love reduced cortisol production in their young adult subjects. This information has myriad implications. Perhaps “dating around” isn’t unhealthy – it’s actually a stress reducer! Maybe this can take some of the pressure off students whose parents are nagging them to find “the one.” Could dating be a constructive way to deal with stress?Submit these assignments as .pdf files through Canvas and include, in APA style:
•A title page – you may choose your own title
•A running head
•Page numbers
•In-text citations
•A reference page
Just FYI, I need it by 7pm tonight. If possible, please, I need to submit online.
Answered in 1 day by:
3/26/2018
Writing Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 3 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Hello
Please mention the exact number of hours remaining to deadline and also tell me your requirements in a clear way, thanks.
Hello, I don’t need it anymore. But thank you for responding back.
Okay, thanks.
Do I just contact you if ever I need help?
You can for sure, you can direct your question towards me by adding my name in start of it so it will be restricted for me, thanks.
Copy thanks
You are always welcome :-)