Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Dr. Alfred Kinsey is an icon in the study of sex research.

Identify what you would identify...
Dr. Alfred Kinsey is an icon in the study of sex research. Identify what you would identify 3 of his
most significant contributions to the field of sex research, and 3 of what you would argue are his
most controversial decisions. Please also include a justification of your response.
Consider Howard Becker’s definition of “deviance.” How does the definition of deviance break
down in three ways which are relevant for this discussion? Identify each theme, and include an
example of that theme applied. In short, provide an example of how the social reaction process
plays out in the study of sexual deviance and sex crimes.
3. issues related to Texas including the plea agreement of Frank
Rodriquez and his registration for life as a sex offender in that state. What role does the
government have in producing policies and practices which support reproductive health, sexual
health, and in making laws that meet the intended goals? What issues do you see that stand in
the way of successful government action, and what would you suggest as the answer for
communities in a state or local government where they are not finding the law represents their
personal and/or political interests?
3/21/2018
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

Are these discussion questions or needing essay-type response?

Any required length, format,references, and due date?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hi
yes they are essay and they are 3 questions. the first one is Dr. Alfred Kinsey the second one start with "Consider Howard Becker’s" the last is that one that start with 3 issues...
yes each question is 2 page length. there is no format really needed but u can use APA and please don't use complicated words
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is due tomorrow 4 pm

I'm sorry I won't be able to help.

I am opting out to open this question to other available experts.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
why is the time not enough?
Judy Bailey

Hello and thank you for your patience.

My price for a total of 6 pages (250 words per page) is $120. The research and writing can be done by Thursday evening, 10 p.m. It is a substantial amount of work, as I am sure you know.

If you wish to proceed, please let me know as soon as possible so I can put you on my calendar.

Regards,

Judy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can i get only the last question done the one that start 3 issues related to Texas including... and i want 2 full pages by tomorrow.
is it possible

Yes, that is possible. The charge will be $40, so an additional $5 is needed when the work is completed.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i think $40 is a lot

I charge $20 per page of 250 words (double spaced). Do you want to continue?

Please let me know if you still want part 3 ...you wanted the answer today, and I need to know now please.

I am leaving and will not be back for 3 hours. I'm afraid that I will not be able to complete your request since you did not indicate that I should continue.

Judy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
if i want it on Monday would you drop the price or it's still the same ?

Perhaps it wasn't clear that you only need to add $5 when the work is completed. The rest has already been paid when you asked the question.

Are you speaking of the last question for Monday?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i only have to pay $5 or i have to pay $40 plus $5 when the work is done ?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the last question only because i don't have $120

Yes, that is correct ... you have already paid $36. When the question has been answered, I will send you an offer for premium service with $5 additional for you to approve.

Just to be clear ... you want the last question completed by Monday. It will be an additional $5 for you to approve. Please respond and I will put it on the calendar for Monday. Judy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
do it

Okay ... thank you for your patience. Judy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i'm an international student so don't use complicated or strong words

Okay, I understand. Judy

Your answer is ready. I am sending the offer for Premium Service with the additional $5 as we agreed. Once you have accepted the offer, put your email in the box provided, and I will send the answer directly to you.

Judy

I am leaving in 30 minutes and will not be back until 8 p.m. EST.

Judy Bailey

Thank you. I have sent you my email address. You can send me an email, or send your email address in the "Enter Contact Info" box.

I can send the work to you.

Thank you. The file has been sent. Judy

Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey