Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct…

answer in complete sentences, and...
answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling, and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double‐spaced pages; refer to the “Format Requirementsʺ page located at the beginning of this learning guide for specific format requirements.Suppose you are part of a political organization that has taken the position that one of the ways to “fix Congress” is to impose term limits on members of the Senate and House of Representatives. Your initial research reflects that it will be necessary to amend the U.S. Constitution to accomplish this. Prepare a plan detailing how your organization will accomplish its goal. Include the following.1. Provide two (2) reasons why amending the U.S. Constitution would be necessary versus passing a law. Include Marbury v. Madison and U.S. Term Limits, Inc. v. Thornton.2. In view of the canons of construction and interpretation, name and explain three (3) necessary elements that you must consider before drafting language to amend the U.S. Constitution.3. List the two (2) primary paths you would pursue to amend the U.S. Constitution. Cite the applicable section(s) of the Constitution.4. Explain the three branches of government including each branch’s authority and responsibility. How would your plan impact each branch?
3/15/2018
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

Thanks for requesting me and welcome back to JA.

Any required references, format (APA?), and when do you need that returned to you?

Hi, Yes APA format, all sources used for quotes and facts. I need it by March 26th or 27th. Is that enough time?

Yup, that should be good enough. :)

By the way, do you need an essay-type response on that or just answer the questions as discussion questions (DQ)?

I believe it's essay type, but I'm not sure. It's four pages in length double spaced. I have a grid that I tried to copy for you but it wouldn't copy into the text box.

Im sending you an offer, if you accept, we can exchange emails.

Thanks.

lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

Done with this.