Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I am looking for someone to write a letter of

Customer Question
reconsideration after a rejection letter...
I am looking for someone to write a letter of reconsideration after a rejection letter for entrance to the veterinary technician emergency and critical care society. I am terrible at getting my thoughts from my brain to paper. I spent almost 2 years trying to get the formalities completed and was rejected because of the content of my case reports. My goal is the provide a impactful well written letter to five me a slight chance to sit for the exam. Any help is appreciated.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Writing Homework
3/14/2018
Writing Tutor: Susan Markel, Teacher replied 1 month ago
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher

Hi! Thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help. Please give me just a few moments to look over your information.

Could you send me what you have please? I will try to help.

Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree