Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

FOR GRACE Can you please help me write an APA assignment…

FOR GRACECan you please help...
FOR GRACECan you please help me write an APA assignment regarding Probation and Parole. Please let me know if you can help. Thank you
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/2/2018
Math-Stat

Hi

May I help you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Glenn. Grace knows this assignment is coming and I need some help already, but thank you :)

ok

Josie-Mod
I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.
Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree

Thanks for your request. I just reviewed the assignments. I shall send it after completing the current project which we have scheduled for 4th March.

If possible, could you please send me the text book pages pertaining to assignment 8 ? (Morrissey v. Brewer, 408 U.S. 471 (1972)). No rush. I will check for online resources.

Hi, I hope you could score good marks in the previous assignment. Are we good to go ahead with this thread?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please let me know it’s you need anything for me thank you

If you have a deadline for submission, I will mark it in my work schedule. Please revise the budget to compensate for the length requirement of 8 pages. (for the two papers).

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Like to submit as soon as we can!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you able to give me a discount again?

Sure. We can negotiate the price. The average online price for 8 pages is 160. I am giving you a discount again . Hope you can accept this.

Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you so much!!

Thanks for accepting my offer. I shall send you the paper in a week.

Grace
Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree