Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Iam running short of time need help am at work have to turn…

Iam running short of...

Iam running short of time need help am at work have to turn in papers tonight and one on Monday. Can you help me?

Tutor's Assistant: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

How much this cost

Tutor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Writing Tutor's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Introduction to Topics as a Learning ActivityA topic is a low-level learning object in a course or knowledge product. Topics can vary in length. Topics can include text, graphics, voice, animation, video and more.Select a topic of interest to you (or your current class or company), conduct a needs assessment, and create a topic activity. Your activity should provide 5 to 10 minutes of instruction. You can implement your activity using any of the following learning technologies:Word or PDF document
PowerPoint presentation
Blog (submit the Web address of your blog)
Video (submit the Web address of your video)
Podcast (submit the Web address of your podcast)To perform your needs assessment, address the following:What do you know?
What do you want to know?
What are you trying to measure, determine, or define?
How will you collect and record information?
How will you report the information you collect?
Are all interested groups included in planning and conducting the needs assessment?Be sure to submit your needs assessment. You must include at least two references, in addition to the textbook. Sources must be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Be sure to submit a Word document title page to the dropbox along with your completed assignment.Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assign

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?

Yes

Tutor's Assistant: What else should I tell the Writing Tutor?

No, I think that is about it

3/1/2018
Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Writer / Editor

Hello, my name is*****'m a professional freelance copywriter, journalist and editor. I am looking forward to working with you.

I will need some questions answered before I can continue.

1. What class and college is this for?
  2. What is your general field of study?
  3. Can you please provide the link for the Grading Rubric?
  4. Is this assignment for yourself or a group?
  5. Can you provide a topic of interest to you? One that you might actually feel comfortable presenting?
  6. I will need specific information FROM YOU on the needs assessment--mainly, What do you want to know? and What do you want to measure?

Here is an example of a finished assignment: http://slideplayer.com/slide/5682547/

1. EDU 652 Instructional Design and Delivery. Ashford University.
2. Teaching and Learning with Technology.
3. Are all interested groups included in planning and conducting the needs assessment?
Be sure to submit your needs assessment. You must include at least two references, in addition to the textbook. Sources must be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Be sure to submit a Word document title page to the dropbox along with your completed assignment.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric
(Links to an external site.)
Links to an external site.
for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
4. The assignment is only for me.
5. Preschool through first grade learning
6. Maybe how many children know the letters in the alphabet or the letters of their names . I would like to measure the ones who can identify the letters of their names through demonstrating it in their portfolio writing
Will you be finished on Saturday, March 10, 2018 by midnight. Please send the finish product to my email.
Good evening ,
Are you going to be able to send the work by tonight March 3, 2018. I made a mistake my due date is March 4, 2018. I want to review the work before sending it in. Please respond to me immediately letting me know you receive my message.
Thank you in advance,
Willie Mae Herron
My email address Please contact me about the assignment immediately.

Yes, I can finish this by tonight. I am in Pacific Time Zone.

Thank you very much

Hi, I am so sorry that this is later than you requested. To make up for the delay, I also created a complete Power Point presentation with slide notes, in addition to the basic text.

I used this template: https://templates.office.com/en-us/Classroom-expectations-presentation-TM01158951

-Mary

Hmm. Apparently JustAnswer cannot upload a .pptx file, so let's try again with the file as a .ppt.

I will wait for my paper to get graded first.
Thank you in advance, I appreciate all you have done.
Willie Mae Herron
I will rate it later this week.
Thank you again

Helllo Willie Mae, how was your paper received?

Mary Baker
Mary Baker, Writer / Editor