Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I have an assignment 1 in SC 140 Elements of Chemistry, I…

Customer Question
Hi, I have an...

Hi, I have an assignment 1 in SC 140 Elements of Chemistry, I was looking for an example to help me get through this assignment.

Tutor's Assistant: The Writing Tutor can help you write a great paper. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Please help !!!!! i got a 40% SC140 Elements of Chemistry There are ways to reduce human-caused pollution. What we choose to eat, drive, and use in our daily lives can limit our negative effects on the environment. This assignment is designed to study human behaviors that contribute to pollution levels. After successfully completing this assignment you will be able to: ***** ***** personal contribution to air pollution, Discuss ways that an individual can minimize environmental pollution. Instructions: Keep a detailed diary for three days, identifying how each of your activities contributes to air pollution. Afterwards, analyze what you could have done to avoid or minimize your adverse environmental impact. Write a paper outlining your diary and summarizing your results; you must analyze at least six (6) actions in your paper. This project will be worth 12.5% of your grade for this course. Your paper will be graded on the following: Directions were completely and correctly followed throughout the project. (10%) Correct grammar and spelling is demonstrated throughout your essay. (10%) Content is thorough and appropriate. This is indicated if: you have covered all of the points listed above; and you demonstrate that you understand the process. (Diary summary, 20%; Analysis 60%

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?

APA format. Your response should be a minimum of one (1) single-spaced page to a maximum of two (2) pages in length; refer to the "Assignment Format" page for specific format requirements.There are ways to reduce human-caused pollution. What we choose to eat, drive, and use in our daily lives can limit our negative effects on the environment. This assignment is designed to study human behaviors that contribute to pollution levels.After successfully completing this assignment you will be able to:Analyze your personal contribution to air pollution,Discuss ways that an individual can minimize environmental pollution.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Writing Homework
2/13/2018
Writing Tutor: Susan Markel, Teacher replied 4 months ago
Susan Markel
Susan Markel, Teacher

Hi! My name is***** to JustAnswer! I wanted to get a better idea of what you need. Do you need the paper written for you or an example paper? I see where you said that you need an example to help get you through the assignment. I just wanted to clarify before answering any further.

written for me then I can put it in my own words thank you.

When is it due?

Tuesday February 20 or sooner

Do you have the three day detailed diary?

no
I would have to have the three day detailed diary in order to complete the assignment.
that is what I am having trouble with
What is the trouble that you are having with it? Perhaps I can help.
I am not sure how to write a detailed diary or what one look like
For three days you will have to write down everything you do that would have anything to do with this project. Anything you do that would contribute to air pollution would need to be written down as well as how it would contribute.
ok then I pretty much do that same thing every day during the week . So just a list then ?
You may want to include the type of transportation that you use to get around, etc. It should include anything that would affect air pollution.
Is there anything else that I can help with?
I’d like to make sure that there is nothing else that I can do to help you with this paper. Do you need any further help that I can give you? If I have provided you with the quality answer that you need, please remember to rate me positively. If not, please let me know how else I can help.