Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

For a writer Lani You are a detective called to the scene of…

Customer Question
for a writer LaniYou are...
for a writer LaniYou are a detective called to the scene of a homicide in an apartment building. The deceased is a young male who has been stabbed numerous times. The roommate of the deceased man is present in the room, his shirt is covered with blood, and there is a knife on the floor. Uniformed officers are guarding the doors and the roommate. There are four (4) important actions you must take; discuss each of these fully including how the actions should be taken, their importance, and consequences of not taking the actions.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Writing Homework
2/5/2018
Writing Tutor: lani_s, Bachelor's Degree replied 4 months ago
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

When do you need this please?

Hi, thank you for responding. If you can do that in 4-5 days, will be grate. Also I will need to email you some requirements for this paperwork
this is requirement for the essay
1. The first step should be requesting permission from the roommate to search the premises. If the roommate does not grant permission, a search warrant must be applied for and granted to search the premises. You did not discuss the importance of the fourth amendment and how this protects individuals against unlawful searches and seizures.2. The second step should be photographing the scene, drawing a diagram, and placing the knife into evidence (in a paper bag as opposed to plastic as there is blood on the knife and one does not the evidence destroyed). You included this in your assignment.3. The third step in this situation would be to interview the roommate who would be considered the main suspect at the moment. During the interview, it is vital that the roommate be made aware of his/her Miranda rights. Any details provided can be tossed out if Miranda rights are not read. You did not discuss Miranda rights.4. Lastly, investigators must ensure that the evidence (knife, etc...) are sent to the crime lab to retrieve fingerprints, etc..In addition, I did notice that you did not adhere to APA formatting guidelines as required. All assignments must incorporate a properly formatted running head embedded into the header of the assignment (Running head: HEADER), appropriate headings and references formatted in APA style. All assignments MUST have references. I recommend reviewing the Purdue website at: www.owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01.
hi mrs. writer
im wondering if you started to work on my paper?