Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Pearl, it's still me I already placed a deposit in the

Pearl, it's still me...

Pearl, it's still me I already placed a deposit in the morning did you check?

Tutor's Assistant: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

And I uploaded the word document

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?

Please look at my word document! it has everything in it. I Aldo added comments in the description box

1/13/2018
Cher
Cher, Teacher with Master's Degree

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back shortly.

Hello, Cher,
Please take a look at the word document. I wrote what I could, but you probably know better how to answer these kind of questions. My son applies to a few private high schools, they are all top rated.
Whatever you consider it works so you can work on the questions.
If you don't have to call, I am fine.
The window that came is my total amount to pay for the work?

Hello again,

I just have a few questions for you, after reading what you already wrote in your attached word document.

First, I believe you answered many of the questions, well, they just have to be 'tweaked' a little bit.

Is Andi a good student, with good grades?

Has he ever had any behavioral problems in school?

Does he have a nice group of friends in school, now? Does he make friends easily.

Is he involved in any extracurricular activities?

Has he won any awards for being the best in a certain subject in any of his years of schooling?

Was he born here or in Romania? If Romania, how long has he lived in the U.S.?

Don't worry about the phone call request; that offer is sent by the website, not me. We can continue writing, here.

Best regards,

Cher

Andi has almost all As, rarely one B. He is in a middle school here in West Windsor, NJ, which is the 6th in the state.
He never had problems at school.
He is helping other kids during classes, the teachers tell him to do it, because he knows the material already.
He was born here. My husband and I came to the United States in 1999. We are immigrants here.
He makes friends easily.
He plays volleyball now. He tried other sports in the past, but not like 5 days a week like some children practice.
He took the SSAT a week ago, we don't have the score yet, but we hope he will get over 90%, he was doing good before the test.
He makes friends easily.
He volunteered to translate for some Romanian people and I have a recommendation to attach to the application. And since I mentioned this, should I give the contact information for the person contact in Romania or send a paper recommendation that was written, explaining briefly his volunteer work?
I will answer all you need in order for you to be able to work on the document. Ask everything that you think it is useful for you.
The admission committees look over many applications. Only you know what vocabulary to use to make it stand out and not be just average, so it gets considered. Thank you
I am in NJ. I will be at home all day. You find find me quickly.

Hi again, and thanks for your very helpful reply.

Were the people that he translated for, here, or in Romania?

Can he get some recommendation letters from some teachers in his school? Do the private schools ask for that or discourage it?

How old is Andi, now?

By when do you need this completed?

Thanks,

Cher

People from Romania, doctors who needed help with English. They are in Romania and came here for conferences. I thought to use that as volunteer work for him, because I think it is different than what other children do.
I should be able to upload this document (copy and paste) from the Word document on the SSAT website, hopefully tomorrow night. The deadline officially is the 15th, on Monday, but since everything happens thru the SSAT website, I am afraid many people will do the same I am doing and it will be slow or who knows what will happen if we wait for the last minute.
So, I think it is better to upload it tomorrow. Plus, I was thinking, if there will be a little time if I have questions for you for the work, that might take a little bit of time, too. Please, if you think it is possible.
The recommendations from school teachers are required. They were sent. English and Math. Also the counselor. They all told us they will send very good ones. We cannot see them, they went directly to the schools.
Also, I had the private music tutor writing a recommendation for Andrei.
Yes, they encourage this system of recommendations.
He turned 14 on October 2017.

I agree with you regarding the recommendations from the professionals from Romania who came here for conferences and for whom Andi did translations. That's an excellent reference!

What musical instrument does he play and for how long?

Also, how long is he playing tennis? Is it tennis lessons or is he on a team, where they tournaments, etc.?

You just called him "Andrei;" How are you referring to him in this letter? As Andi or Andrei?

If this has to be submitted by the 15th, I will have it for you, most likely, tomorrow evening/night.

Feel free to ask me any further questions or add any additional information at any time. If I don't respond immediately, I'm either helping another client or am away from the keyboard; however, I am online many hours of the day and night.

His complete name is***** is easier for you, call him.
He plays violin for 4 years.
He plays volleyball with Princeton club. The tournaments are starting next week.
Please work on this today, so tomorrow there will be a little time for questions. I cannot wait until Monday, the 15th to upload on the SSAT website, it is too late. I am not even sure if activity will be permitted the 15th.

Thank you for your additional information.

I will begin work on this, today, but have tentative dinner plans for later, so that's why I mentioned I could have it for you tomorrow, but I'll try to get as much done today, as possible.

I appreciate your efforts. It's Saturday night. Maybe if you get it to me tomorrow morning, this way there is time for questions and then I can upload it. I avoid leaving things to do for the last moment, in case something else is needed etc. Thank you very much.
I will be close to a computer most of the time when you need me.

Hi again,

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f3a33swqslgm3ia/Andrei--Admissions%20letter.docx

------------

Please download and save the file above, with your revised admissions letter. Please tell me as soon as you have it downloaded. Thanks!

You write very well, so I used some of your original material and edited and added some material.

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions about the work.

Your satisfaction is my ultimate goal and I welcome any follow-up questions you may have on this subject, at no additional charge.

At the conclusion of our correspondence, your 5-star rating will be most appreciated, as this will enable me to continue to send quality answers to additional clients and receive recognition from the website for my assistance.

Best wishes,

Cher

Please let me know if you've downloaded the file with your answer.

Thanks,

Cher

Cher
Cher, Teacher with Master's Degree
Hello, Cher,I started to look at it now from a normal PC, to coordinate with my son says in his essay part.
I don't find where it is to pay, there are 2 orders for the same work in my order history. Do you know how to figure this out or i should call customer service?Daniela
I think I fixed the order history with Customer service. I will go back to the word document you sent and write you back.
If i could have a few questions...
In part 1), the last paragraph - the way i wrote it initially and how it ids formulated now, is the school serving a child's needs with probably the meaning of addressing them or the school is teaching him and he has to learn. Like, is the school the boss here or the school adapts to the child, instead of the opposite.

Hi again, Daniela and thanks for your replies.

Sorry for the delay; I was offline when you posted back. Your patience is appreciated. Let me pull up the answer and get back to you in a few minutes.

Thank you.
2) and 3) will stay as you told me on the paper.
Probably 4) stay like you indicated.
It is only to maybe modify a little bit for 1).

Hi again, Daniela,

In answer to your question, it's sort of a combination of both. The school is always the boss, setting and enforcing regulations, curriculum, etc. The school and the child adapt to each other, especially at the beginning. However, the school's attention to the child in core subjects and special subjects in which he excels and wants to learn more, should be made a priority for that particular child, to meet his needs. It's very different for each child, who has different skills in which he excels.

Does that answer your question?

ok, so i leave that expression with the school serving his needs as it is?

Yes, I think that's fine. What you're expressing is that you know in a private school, he won't 'slip through the cracks', but will be paid attention to and the subjects/skills he's most interested in developing further, will be accomplished by the school's program for him and teachers that share the same interests.

Is that correct?

thank you very much. I was only a little nervous they will get upset seeing i am saying the school will serve the child's needs.

You're very welcome! Don't be nervous about that line. That's what the school is meant to do. All schools serve the children's needs, but in different ways and some do it in a better way than others. Private schools have the funding and parents' tuition to serve your child's needs in a more sophisticated way and, therefore, afford the students a better and more diverse education, concentrating on developing their individual skills.

You are neutral and know better. Then if you liked the answers, i will just copy the texts in the SSAT portal and send. What do you think?

I think that's a fine idea, to send it in, if you agree with everything that was written and like the way it sounds.

Thank you very much for your excellent rating; it is highly appreciated!

It was my pleasure to be of help to you and Andi! : )

I wish him all the luck in getting into your choice of private schools and know he will do very well in whichever school accepts him!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Thank you, ***** ***** will send it.
May i ask, if we need a little more help with editing and checking his statement today afternoon/tonight, would you be available?
How do i find you again?

Hi again, Daniela and you're most welcome.

Sorry I couldn't answer right away; I was helping another client.

Yes, I will be around today and tonight, until about midnight (Eastern time).

Just post back to this conversation.