Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I need help with a research paper. The task is The password…

I need help with a...
I need help with a research paper. The task is http://www.mediafire.com/file/hl4nwgien07o2c2/Task.pdfThe password ***** the file is: kapanese
1/12/2018
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Please provide complete data to complete the assignment, thanks.

All the necessary data/requirement is here sirhttp://www.mediafire.com/file/hl4nwgien07o2c2/Task.pdfThe password ***** the file is: kapanese
Please note that I need to send over in 2 days (preferably Monday morning). It's research as shown in the requirement in the link I sent over.

You provided the requirement but not the facts and figures on which the decision to be taken so you wane me to get information from internet and pick from online search and then provide decision, please confirm and also let me know that could you cite me in this assignment?

Thanks for your response. There is no particular figure/fact given for this research however, all the case studies and information about the prison is online. So yes, you can cite existing reports and research from journals, news (e.g New York times about the prison) and other reliable web resources. But PLEASE NOTE that any online resources used must be scholarly. You can use Google Scholar for citation and APA.This research outcome must conclude that the prison has to be shut down due to some reasons such as how prison inmates are treated, their conditions, food, corruption in the prison, health issue, overcrowded and brutal guards beating inmates.More reasons has to be cited based on the resources you read online. I hope you understand my points?
Sorry you can not be cited. Cited sources must be from organization/academias who has been to the prison and verified these claims

Thanks for the response, by citing i mean that as you are taking my help on this assignment to complete so it will inform the reader that this source has also been used, did you got my purpose of citation

Thanks for your quick response. I am sorry but all the citations must come only from scholarly journals and resources.

So how you will use my paper? will you just submit it as it is?

sir, that's correct. Just for submission, nothing else.

Okay, sending you the offer please accept it so i can start working, thanks.

F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
ok
Sir, can you please charge $200? $400 is a bit much for me.
are you there sir?
I have accepted the offer. Please provide the research as requested before Monday morning

Please provide your email address by using enter contact info option in blue color, thanks.

I have sent you the information
Please ensure that there are no plagarised content in the documentation
Please ensure that there are no plagiarized content from the Internet in the documentation

Thanks please respond at mail as well as also let me know your current date and time, thanks.