Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

You are a detective called to the scene of a homicide in an…

Customer Question
You are a detective called...
You are a detective called to the scene of a homicide in an apartment building. The deceased is a young male who has been stabbed numerous times. The roommate of the deceased man is present in the room, his shirt is covered with blood, and there is a knife on the floor. Uniformed officers are guarding the doors and the roommate. There are four (4) important actions you must take; discuss each of these fully including how the actions should be taken, their importance, and consequences of not taking the actions.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Writing Homework
1/11/2018
Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi
Thank you for using this site, when is the deadline of this homework? (how many days from now?) Please reply asap.

3-4 days
Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

Is there a minimum number of words per question?

No, but they want 4 double spaced pages
Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

ok

Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

Can you kindly accept the offer below?

Sorry too expensive
Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

How about this one?

I don’t see anything
Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

below

Sorry but it still too expensive for me right now
Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

that is the usual rate for online help I guess,

Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

I send a clarification to your email, can you check your email now?

I did check my email but there’s nothing there. What exactly I’m looking for, please
Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

wait

Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

did you receive my email?

There’s nothing in your email, when I opened it I redirected to the my-secure.justanswer.com
Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

ah ok

I guess I will ask for a different writer. Thanks for your help anyway
Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

wait, actually your homework is almost done.

Writing Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 7 months ago

Can you send this question to my email now?

Writing Tutor: lani_s, Bachelor's Degree replied 7 months ago
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

I just had been notified you requested me to help on this.

Kindly indicate your deadline to have the paper returned to you.

Thanks.