Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Debate: Police and Civilian Budget Preparation Prepare to…

Debate: Police and Civilian Budget...
Debate: Police and Civilian Budget Preparation
Prepare to participate in a debate on the following topic: Should police departments train sworn police officers to complete financial reports and prepare budgets or hire civilian personnel for these tasks? Do civilians have enough knowledge of policing to properly prepare good budgets addressing policing needs? Can sworn officers fulfill this task without proper degrees/education?Part ICreate an outline supporting your position. You should include a minimum of 5 points and each point should be fully supported with sub points.Part IICreate an outline countering your original position. You should have a minimum of 5 points and each point should be fully supported with sub points.
1/3/2018
F. Naz
F. Naz, Bachelor's Degree

What should be the length of answer in word limit or page lenght and also mention your deadline, thanks.

I have a expert that I requested

okay, please ask support so they can direct the question to particular expert

please opt out have a expert Lani S helping me thank you
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

Thanks for requesting me.

Got this one.

Still haven't received assignments
Thank you for the assignment great job

Most welcome!

lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree
lani_s
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree