Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

Question 1 How do different perspectives impact relationship…

Question 1 How do different perspectives...
Question 1
How do different perspectives impact relationship development and maintenance particularly, in terms of exchange versus communal factors? Have you ever experienced these different perspectives?Provide examples.Question 2
Using the social exchange theory, equity theory and penetration theory, describe how relationships are maintained or ended. What role does attachment style play in the level of intimacy shared in friendships or intimate relationships?AssignmentRecall a classic love story between two people that you have read (this can include children’s stories, historical figures, or fictional characters) or have seen in a movie or television show. In 750-1,000 words, describe the attraction between the two characters using the concepts of associated effects of emotion, proximity, repeated exposure, similarity, physical beauty, and familiarity.
Use two to three scholarly sources to support your thinking, your textbook can be used as one of the resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.I WILL ADD YOUR BONUS TO PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENT TO THIS ONE I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED....
Answered in 1 day by:
1/1/2018
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

Hello

Please mention the deadline and let me know that could you cite me in your assignment?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I wanted KAthy G only to respond please take yourself out the question thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Kathy G only

Okay, i am opting out, thanks.

Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree

Dear Customer,

I was off on vacation and just read your posting. When are the questions and assignments due?

Thanks

Kathy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Happy New Year to you my friend. The questions are due Wednesday and the assignment on Friday but it’s only like this because of the holidays next week it will go back to being normal
No problem

Dear Customer,

Below your answers I hope they help you.

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/cspcfws0mtdbocf9edjx28g40ooi4idh

Dear Customer,

Below your answer. I hope it helps you.

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/41ydy15h0xaehv9edwca6gdnctr9lkh2

Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks i will be posting new assignment and bonus tommorrow
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Kathy i am very worried because my grades for some of the assignments are not that good here are comments for another assignment that was graded and my scoreJennifer, good paper overall; however, grammar continues to be very problematic and tutoring help would be very useful. Also, you did not have the minimum number of scholarly resources to back up your discussions; the IAT website is not a scholarly source for this purpose. See my comments in the first paper for help with APA also; see the SSC for the templates as an outline format is not APA formatting.78.25 /95 82%
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I apologize if I said anything to upset you please I need this assignment completed by you today please go back and re accept the assignment I was just nervous because you were not responding to your messages please Kathy we have worked together for a long time I don’t want to lose you as my tutor. Please tell me what I have to do
Kathy
Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree