Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

A 4 year old girl presents at the emergency room with bloody…

Customer Question
A 4 year old girl...
A 4 year old girl presents at the emergency room with bloody diarrhea, fever and vomiting. The mother of the child reports that she has had these symptoms for about a day and she has not passed any urine for over 10 hours.
The child is enrolled in a day care center and the group had recently made a field trip to fairgrounds to learn about different agricultural jobs. The children had a lunch of ground beef burgers, fries and milk and enjoyed a petting zoo with a variety of farm animals. This field trip was 4 days earlier on Friday.
The child had a temperature of 39C and showed physical signs of dehydration. Blood samples drawn showed evidence of greatly reduced kidney function and lysed red blood cells. Microbiological samples show a Gram negative rod that grows in single arrangement. It is catalase positive and is a lactose fermenter with peritrichous.
1. What is the causative agent and what is the SPECIFIC diagnosis? (1-3 sentences, 5 pts)
2. Describe one DNA based method for confirming the infectious agent. (3-8 sentences, 5
pts)
3. What is the organism doing that is causing the kidney dysfunction? (3-8 sentences, 5
pts)
4. What is the best treatment option for the patient, and what is the likelihood she will
recover? Be specific! (3-8 sentences, 5 pts)
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Writing Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for becoming a member of Just Answer. How many questions such as these do you have?

Thank you and I look forward to your response.

Just those. did you answer them?

Dear Customer,

When is your deadline to have the answers?

The service said it will took 8 minutes and it is alredy an hour

Dear Customer,

I have other Customers as well. When is your deadline to have the answers, please?

I look forward to your response.