Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I need help with writing a memorandum for a divorce with a…

Customer Question
good morning i need help with...
good morning
i need help with writing a memorandum for a divorce with a child involved, i have done the work
just need someone to look at it and try to make it a little more persuasive and to find a court case to go with it
i w
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Writing Tutor: Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS replied 8 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS

This came down in the "Homework" category. If this IS homework, I can help. Let me know

i will upload it and you tell me

OK this is homework ... sure, I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, on three continents, since 1986.

...

I can help. When do you need this?

Writing Tutor: F. Naz, Chartered Accountant replied 8 months ago
F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant

If i find you a court case will that be okay ?

by nov 25
is that okay
hello
it is is homework
IS
homework

I am asking that if i find you the case only will that be sufficient for your?