Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Can you revise this or help me make it better? I submitted…

Customer Question
Hello Dr. Donna. Can you...
Hello Dr. Donna. Can you revise this or help me make it better? I submitted it but my instructor said that there was 31% similarity. I don't know what I did wrong or maybe I cited the sources wrong.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Writing Homework
11/16/2017
Writing Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Yes! I can certainly help you with this! When is your deadline in order to have this completed? We discussed this yesterday, so you do not need to accept the phone call offer.

Thanks!

if possible later today.

Dear Customer,

Yes! That is possible for later today. I will just make you an offer for an email service and a little bit for the rush of the assignment. I can definitely have it completed for you by today. Once you accept the offer, we can exchange emails again and I will receive the specific assignment guidelines for this paper.

Just a moment and thank you so much for requesting me!

It would be less than what you paid yesterday.

Dear Customer,

Would you still like the answer to this question?

Thank you.