Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Kakonge, This assignment is designed to get you critically…

This is for Donna Kakonge, This...
This is for Donna Kakonge,
This assignment is designed to get you critically thinking and writing about how the psychological concepts you have learned in this course apply to the “real world”. For this assignment, you will find three recent news articles or items. Make sure your news items are not more than six months old. You may use any article or item from one of the popular news magazines, i.e., Newsweek or from a newspaper or use one of the news or science websites. Please use the printed media not radio or TV unless you have a written transcript to reference. Be sure to properly reference your sources, i.e., provide a reference and/or weblink to the item so the reader can locate it. How to find News articles Most major newspapers have websites. I've included some here. Sometimes we hear of something on the radio or TV and so you can search online for that item. So, it could be any article of interest. However, to make this really easy, I would recommend this site as most of the articles pertain to some psychological concept.( For each item, include a brief essay - one to tow pages double-spaced trying -on the connections between the material from the course text or class. It's essential to focus on the connections between he media item and psychological theories or research evidence. Please use 3 of these Monitor magazine articles for the paper (1.Psychology Trends Report November 2017, 2. Psychology October 2017, Psychology, September 2017) With references. I need this by Thursday the 16th, Thank you
11/13/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for requesting me! Thank you for also letting me know your deadline. How many pages does this assignment need to be?

2 pages, for each three articles

Dear Customer,

This sounds great! Would you be willing to pay $5.00 extra for the email service? If the premium service link lights up after I send this email, I will make the offer to you now. Once you accept it, I can start the work. Please do respond to my question to ensure the premium service link will light up :-).

Thanks!

Dear Customer,

Thank you! I really appreciate it! I will make that offer to you right now. Sorry for the delay in responding!

Thank you again. As soon as you accept the offer, I can start working on it towards your deadline.

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer! I greatly appreciate it! I may not have your email on file, however, not because it was deleted! If you could please enter your email in the "edit private contact info" link provided in this discussion post, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. I will email you concerning this assignment as soon as I receive your email address.

Thank you again so much, dear Customer.

Dear Customer,

I do have your email address! I will email you regarding this assignment right now.

Just a moment.

Dear Customer,

Thank you! I have now emailed you! Thank you!