Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

Statistics Course Project: Course Stats Project – 10-15 page

Statistics Course Project: Course Stats Project...
Statistics Course Project:
Course Stats Project – 10-15 page paper or a 15 minute presentation on self guided statistical analysis on a topic of your choice (I chose population growth). There will be 3 small, informal check-in presentations for update on progress of work.
The course project will take you through a statistical analysis of a dataset of your choice. It will teach you to think critically about 1) data and its meaning 2) statistical measures and tests and their significance and3) summarizing results in a concise, explainable way. This project will culminate in a 5-10 page (single spaced) paper or 15 minute presentation. There will be three check-points in weeks 4, 7, and week 13. Each will guide you in preparing for your final presentation or paper.
Research Question: There is a plethora of data on the Internet. Some ready to go, other data needing manipulation/collection to make useable. In this course, you may use data that is already compiled or that you compile yourself to ask/answer a research question/topic and explore that data in that lens. This question/topic can be anything. It could be a business related question such as: what market segments will be more effective for a marketing campaign? It could be a sports related question such as: why did the Golden State Warriors win the 2017 NBA Championship? It could also be a social question such as: what types of companies make better corporate citizens? If you are struggling to find a dataset of use, bring it to my attention early. The earlier you obtain your data, the less stressful this project will be.
Answered in 1 day by:
11/8/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for coming to Just Answer. I will take a look at the document that you attached and get right back to you.

Just a moment.

Dear Customer,

Thank you. This sounds good. When is the deadline for this assignment?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is in two weeks. I also have the dataset for three countries that I was thinking about working on but I am not sure if it is any good.

Dear Customer,

I can help you to assess that. I have a quick question to ask you. Is this for a graduate course or an undergraduate course? The reason why I am asking is that the level of quality would be different.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is for undergraduate level. I will attach the excel file I have for dataset asap.

Dear Customer,

No. That is OK.

Dear Customer,

This paper is long. I can do it without a problem. It requires a higher price. Would you be willing to pay $120 for this essay extra? If you cannot afford that, we can negotiate. Please remember that I did say that we can negotiate, and we definitely can.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
$120 in total. Is that what you are asking?

Dear Customer,

It would be a $120.00 extra, however, if you cannot afford that, we can negotiate. Trust me, we can negotiate. If you cannot afford that, I would be willing to make it $120.00 total.

Please do let me know and then I can send the official offer for you to approve and then I can get started.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would be willing to pay $120 in total. I am afraid I wouldn't be able to do anything more than that.

Dear Customer,

That is fine. I understand. I will make that offer to you right now by adding what you have paid and deducting that from the amount of $120.00.

Just a moment and thank you.

Once you accept the offer I can start doing the work for you.

Thank you again.

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer. If you could please provide me with your email address in the "enter contact info" link in light blue in this discussion post just above the paperclip symbol, that would be great.

Thank you so much and as soon as I receive your email address I will email you regarding this assignment.

Thank you again.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I didn't see the paperclip symbol or "enter contact info" but I see "Edit your private contact info" so I submitted my email address there.
Thank you.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for telling me what the contact information says on your end. I really appreciate that! If you could please send me your specific assignment guidelines I will save it and start working on your essay ASAP.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you again soon.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will send more information on the assignment later today. Do you want me to send it to your email or on here?
Or I can do both.
Thank you.

Dear Customer,

It would be better to send it to my email so that it would be more private.

Thank you for asking.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you send it rather late, I am most likely sleeping and I will respond to you first thing in the morning.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Dr. Kakonge,
I have sent you an email with a little more information on the project. The subject of the email is "Statistics Course Project".
The instructions I have for the project are really vague so I did my best to describe it in the email.
Please let me know if you need anymore information.
Thank you.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much. I did receive the email. I will respond to it right now. Sorry for the delay. I was just finishing up an assignment.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Dr. Kakonge,
Is there anyway that I could get at least a draft for the project sometime this week? The final project is due next week but I still need to submit my draft by the end of the day on Friday this week.
Thank you.

Dear Customer,

Yes, that would be possible. I will make a note to have a draft of your paper ready for Friday of this week.

Thanks!

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge