Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

I need the answer on question. Many consumer and health care…

I need the answer...

I need the answer on question

Tutor's Assistant: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Many consumer and health care advocacy initiatives are converging toward a mandate to provide public access to many types of information about managed care organization (MCO) performance, costs, and quality. In fact, employers in the many parts of the country who are the major purchasers of health insurance are now requiring MCOs to make “health plan performance data” available to subscribers to facilitate their choice of plans.
•Discuss and provide the rationale for your opinion on providing data in areas such as patient outcomes, compliance with national standards for preventive and chronic care, and comparative costs to the public.
•What obligation, if any, does an employer, and/or MCO have to educate subscribers in how to interpret performance data? At whose expense should such education be provided?
•What are the possible benefits or disadvantages to making such performance data available to the public?
I need th

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?

I don't want it directly from the internet.

Answered in 1 hour by:
11/2/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. How many pages does your assignment need to be?

Dr. Donna Kakonge
500 words
Phone call session started

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my offer. I have now sent you an email. I look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Start by reading and following these instructions:You are responsible for minimally at least 3 posts for each question in your discussion boards; your initial post and reply to two of your classmates. Your initial post(s) should be your response to the questions posed in the discussion question. You should research your answer and cite at least one scholarly source when appropriate, and always use quality writing. The discussion board is never a place to use text language or emoticons. You will also be asked to respond to your classmates. This is designed to enhance the academic discussion around the topic. It is all right to disagree with something posted by another, however your responses should always be thoughtful and respectful and reflect your opinions professionally.Discussion Question:Many consumer and health care advocacy initiatives are converging toward a mandate to provide public access to many types of information about managed care organization (MCO) performance, costs, and quality. In fact, employers in the many parts of the country who are the major purchasers of health insurance are now requiring MCOs to make “health plan performance data” available to subscribers to facilitate their choice of plans.
•What are the possible benefits or disadvantages to making such performance data available to the public?Discussions:Minimum 400 words with a minimum reference of the text and one scholarly journal article.Consult with your APA manual before posting anything. APA is a huge deal.

Dear Customer,

Thank you. I agree with your Professor. APA is a huge deal. I will have this completed for you in time. I will email you the assignment.

Thanks!

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge