Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Assignment 1: LASA # 2: PowerPoint Presentation Utilizing…

Assignment 1: LASA # 2...
Assignment 1: LASA # 2: PowerPoint Presentation
Utilizing the information you compiled for your literature review paper, and the feedback you received from your instructor about the literature review, prepare a 10-15 minute Power Point presentation on your topic, summarizing the key points and conclusions. Be sure to direct this presentation to an audience in the community. For example, if your paper pertained to a topic in developmental psychology, direct your presentation toward parents, or a parenting center. If your topic pertained to substance abuse, direct it toward a community service agency which may use this information for educating teens or parents about preventing drug use, or current clients about treatments and facilities available. Please state in your presentation the specific audience toward whom your presentation is aimed. Include a reference page in APA format, as well as speaker notes and an audio file with your presentation.
I have attached the guidelines and rubric for this paper.
In addition, you will use the lit review you helped me with previously.
10/28/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for requesting me. Is your deadline Friday, November 3, 2017, just to confirm, for this assignment?

it is

Dear Customer,

Thank you. I will make a small offer to you for the email service. Once you accept it, we can proceed. It will be a pleasure to work with you again.

Thank you and I look forward to your acceptance of the offer.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Thank you!

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my offer. I will email you right now concerning this new assignment.

Thank you!