Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

I need help with this one too You are a paralegal assisting

i need help with this...
i need help with this one tooYou are a paralegal assisting an attorney who is representing an individual who has been convicted of a murder during a home invasion and who was sentenced in state court to be executed. You are assisting with research for an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court. Provide the following information.1. A brief history of capital punishment in the United States. Include case law.2. An explanation of the constitutional ban on “cruel and unusual punishment,” including the four primary dimensions as interpreted by the Court.3. Discuss an example you found interesting of a right asserted by inmates under the Eighth Amendment’s Cruel and Unusual Punishment Clause and the outcome.
10/26/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. How many pages does this assignment need to be?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
4 double spaced pages

Dear Customer,

Great! Would you be willing to pay $5.00 extra for this question so the answer can be sent to you privately via email from my own private email address?

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hi dear writer,
i just wondering if you even started to work on my last essay?

Dear Customer,

I have completed all of your work. I do not have you down for any future assignments. I emailed the assignment to you and I still have a copy of the email. Would you like for me to email it to you again? This would be recommended so that you can see the original date and time - it was on time for the deadline that you gave me. If you have not refunded it, which I would check, then I can happily do this for you.

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you soon. All of your assignments are completed by the deadlines.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Dear ma’am I just rechecked my email and found that I received only one paper that your are wrote for me. That was essay 4( congress fix)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would like to ask you to resend your work to me again, please

Dear Customer,

I will resend it. I will just check my account for a refund from you just to make sure and resend it. It was definitely done.

Thank you.

Dear Customer,

Just to clarify, is it this particular question above which you are referring to? Please let me know soon.

Thank you.

Dear Customer,

You did not pay for this question which is why I did not do it. When is your deadline? Now I understand why you are asking. The payment was not settled. I did not do it. When is your deadline?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what kind of payment are we talking about? I paid $78 for the question

Dear Customer,

Simply $5.00 extra for the private email service. However, when is your deadline?

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer. Could you please provide me with your email address again in the "enter contact info" link provided in this discussion post in light blue just above the paperclip symbol? Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Dear Customer,

Thank you! I have now emailed you.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge