Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

How would I go about making changes to a research paper that

I have to reduce 11...
How would I go about making changes to a research paper that I have to reduce 11 quotes to 2? Which ones should I keep? Also how would one go about making an outline and 35-40 minute presentation of said paper?
10/19/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

All great questions! When is your deadline in order to have all of this editing done?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Asap, I would like to start reviewing my information ,preparing, contacting others for the presentation this weekend so Im not nervous for my actual one next week if thats possible

Dear Customer,

I apologize to only respond now. I went to sleep shortly after the message I sent you earlier this morning since I needed to. Would Saturday, October 21st be enough time for you in order for me to get it done?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Yup thay would be fine

Dear Customer,

I can do a great A+ job for you on this work of yours. It will require a lot of work on my part. I will make an offer to you in order to get this work done to A+ quality. If you cannot afford the offer, we can negotiate.

Thank you.

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer!

Thank you so much for accepting my offer. If you could please provide me with your email address in the "enter contact info" link provided in this discussion post just above the paperclip symbol, I will email you regarding this assignment as soon as I receive your email address.

Thank you so much again!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your contact information. I will email you right now regarding this assignment. Thank you.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge