Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

I want to discuss chronic kidney disease in the female

population and some of the...
I want to discuss chronic kidney disease in the female population and some of the diseases contributing factors such as obesity. This paper if for my MPH. The reason I am searching for assistance is because I am also currently in an accelerated nursing program. Its extremely fast pace andoverwhelming to the point that its difficult for me to complete work for my Masters on time or at all. I was accepted into to this program last minute, not knowing that it would consume this much of my time. I would greatly appreciate the help if anyone is available to do such. I have an extension for this paper so the due date is between October 22nd and October 24th. Below is the outline for said paper as an attachment. I am also only looking for the length to be 14 - 15 pages, not 20. Thank you! Pricing isn't a concern for me as long as the paper is well written as that is very important to me as well as on time. In the rubric you will notice there is a capstone component 2. I am only looking for capstone component 1.
10/17/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. This is a long paper. How much are you willing to pay extra for this assignment? I was thinking $200.00, however, that is negotiable. How much could you afford with the bar set at $200.00 right now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
In total I am willing to pay the $200 but ONLY if it is the exact length (14-15 full pages) I am looking for and follows the rubric exactly. Meaning theres information under each bullet point in the outline for the paper. If not then $200 is not something I can do. This paper is very specific and if I am paying the money then I would expect an hope that will be the outcome.

Dear Customer,

I agree with you. When you pay $200.00, it should be EXACTLY what YOU WANT. I can promise you right now and for your deadline that it WILL BE. I have written 124 books that vary in length from 80 pages to 900 pages. I have an online magazine that I post daily since 2007 with more than 4,000 posts. I can do your page length and ensure that every word is a quality word and that every sentence is meant to be there. The reason why I am requesting the dollar amount is that it does take the effort to do quality work, plus, it takes time.

I will make the offer to you right now and once you accept it, we can proceed.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want to clarify before I accept any offers. The $200 is the total including the hold that is already on my card or in addition to?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for asking. That is another very good question. It is in addition to the hold that is on your credit card. You would be paying $273.00 in total. If you cannot afford that, we can negotiate.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can’t do that much. I’m on a school budget. I can do like $225 but even that’s high.

Dear Customer,

I will make you an offer that will make the entire amount $225.00. I will deduct what you have already paid. Just a moment. I look forward to working with you officially.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you. I appreciate it! So we agree on 14-15 pages following the outline that was attached on the topic of Chronic Kidney Disease in the female population with contributing factors such as obesity.

Dear Customer,

Yes! Once you accept the offer, we can proceed. I apologize for being delayed in getting back to you. For some technical reason with Just Answer, I did not receive an email from Just Answer that you had responded and I just now looked at the board to see that you had responded. I apologize for that.

I look forward to your acceptance of the offer and again once you accept the offer, we can proceed.

Thank you.

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my offer. I greatly appreciate it. If you could please provide me with your email address in the "enter contact info" link provided in this discussion post in light blue above the paperclip symbol, I will email you right away regarding this assignment as soon as I have your email address.

Thank you so much again.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

I don’t see the link so my email is. *****************

Dear Customer,

Thank you. I have now emailed you.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello Donna,
I wanted to check on the status of the paper and see how you were doing.Hope all is well!

Dear Customer,

Thank you. Everything is going fine. It will be completed on the 24th.

Thank you for checking in.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge