Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

KAKONGE Please help me rewrite the problem statement,

THIS IS FOR DONNA KAKONGEPlease...
THIS IS FOR DONNA KAKONGEPlease help me rewrite the problem statement, purpose statement and Research Questions based on my instructor’s feedback in a way that the three can flow/be aligned togetherI will be attaching the three files.The deadline for this assignment is Saturday 10/07/2017.Thanks
10/6/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Are you willing to pay $100.00 extra in order to me to do this? If not, we can negotiate. Do not worry, we can negotiate.

I thought you said earlier it was $36. Correct me if I am wrong
What does a premium service include?

Dear Customer,

A+ level work from a person with a doctorate from one of the top 20 universities in the world.

Donna, you have not responded to my question about the premium service and you also haven't responded to my request regarding acceptable offer for the initial charge of $36

Dear Customer,

I did respond. I did not make you an offer of $36.00. You spoke to Customer Service and set that up yourself. I am opting out of this question.

Thank you.

Donna I am ready to do it, please let me know how you will be flexible/negotiate with me regarding the $100. Thanks.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Dear Customer,

Thank you. I just got your messages now. I will resend you the offer and once you accept it, we can proceed.

Thanks!

Dr. Donna Kakonge

Dear Customer,

Thank you for accepting my offer. If you could please provide me with your email address in the "enter contact info" link provided in this discussion post in light blue above the paperclip symbol, that would be great. Once I have your email address I will email you regarding this assignment right away.

Thank you again!