Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I need to have assignment done in 5 hrs what is your charge.

Customer Question
I need to have...

I need to have assignment done in 5 hrs what is your charge

Tutor's Assistant: The Writing Tutor can help you write a great paper. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Doctoral level one to two pages I see you have answered the same question before. My time is 5:23pm I need the latest 10:30

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?

I can seen question now if you like

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Writing Homework
9/22/2017
Writing Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. When is your deadline for this assignment based on Eastern Daylight Time - New York time?

New York time, it is 9:15pm here in Virginia

Dear Customer,

Do you need this assignment today?

I just need to understand are you writing a paper or what I am at work so I cannot talk just yet. I am leaving in a few minutes. I am not suppose to be doing this.

Do not worry. I did not make the phone call request. It's automatically done by the system here.

I keep saying that TONIGHT it is to be done. THIS is my first time I don't understand what is going on you take my money now you are asking for a third time when the assignment is due.

Yes. I write the paper. I can get it to you in time as long as you accept the offer in time to give me time and then I would send it to you via the email I would receive once you accept the offer.

I thought you were a different customer. Sorry. I'm multi-tasking as usual.

09/21/201717960674-980Post a brief description of a population...$73 paid
Refund $73 or ask again >09/21/201717960656-50yes I need to have assignment done in 5 hrs...the response said I have paidDeposit $5 paid
$43 paid
Refund $48 or ask again >
I do not see anywhere to accept your offer except the telephone question. is that what your are talking about.

Dear Customer,

I am going to opt out. I hope that another Expert can help you.

Thank you.