Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Does the Legal system promote or hinder Social Justice.

Does the Legal system promote or hinder Social Justice. Explore this statement in relation to young Offenders?• What is social justice and identify the significance of it for social work.
• Use examples of how different groups experience social justice
• Identify particular pieces of legislation with regard to BME groups, and young offenders
• How have they addressed some of the issues of discrimination for these groups; or not? If not why not
• Consider AOP (Anti Oppressive Practice) and issues of power and oppression

Dear Customer,

Welcome to Just Answer! When is your deadline for this assignment?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
in one hour and 20 mins
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no thank you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

OK. Is this from the perspective of the United Kingdom? Regardless, I can help you. I will make an offer to you to send you the answer via email so it will not turn up with either Turnitin and/or SafeAssign.

Just a moment. Once you accept the offer, we can proceed. I did not offer the phone call, please do not worry about that.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you

Wonderful! Thank you for your email address and thank you for accepting my offer! I will email you right now regarding your assignment.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you

You are welcome. I have now emailed you. We can continue the conversation through email.

Thanks!