Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I would like to know how do I form a letter to ask a

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know how do I form a letter to ask a prosecuter for better amended offer for a client. He was charged for a speeding ticket because he was driving 60 miles in a 35 mile zone. There was an offer to reduce it to 50 in a 35 miles zone. The client also has a prior conviction 36 months ago.

Tutor's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New York state

Tutor's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I am a law student starting my freshman year and I was given this assignment so that my professor could see how much I know about the law before classes begin in Sept.

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to know if I'm asking for a plea for a better offer, I would like to know how to put this plea in writing

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Writing Homework
7/10/2017
Writing Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

I can be of great help to you. When must you complete this assignment?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have to turn it in via email by tonight

Dear Customer,

That is fine. I can do that for you. This discussion post can be publicly viewed. Would you be willing to pay $5.00 extra so that I can send you the answer privately via email?