Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I see a question that was answered 2 years ago but the

Customer Question

I see a question that was answered 2 years ago but the answer is not there now, could it be retrieved?
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: This is the question: This is due next Thursday Final Project
The goal of this project is for you to utilize all of the topics you have learned throughout this course in a real world
situation.
You are the senior operations manager for a mid-sized insurance company. One of your smaller competitors (also an
insurance company) has been hit hard due to many claims from a recent major storm. The company has also made some
bad investments and is in financial trouble. Your boss has called you in to tell you that they plan on buying out this firm
and integrating their business, and he needs you to develop the internal executive proposal that outlines a plan for
integrating the smaller company into your current company’s current organizational model. Your job is to come up with an
organizational plan to create a smooth merger of the two companies. From start to finish, develop a proposal ‘for internal
use only’ that explains how the company should proceed.
Your boss tells you that the main goal of your proposal is to minimize behavioral resistance to change at both companies,
to include clients, leadership, and subordinates. Include recommendations, such as activities, communications, and
corporate meetings/events, in each related area of organizational behavior that will help with this merger. Be sure to cite
theories from your textbook and at least three peer-reviewed, scholarly articles written in the organizational behavior field
within the last three to five years to support your proposed ideas. Your paper should consist of a minimum of two- three pages.
Please be sure to cite all references, including your textbook, in proper APA format.
Be sure to cover each of the following content areas:
 Improving Perceptions
 Work-Related Stress
 Employee Motivation
 Rational Choice Paradigm
 Team Processes
 Channels Of Communication
 Organizational Culture And Power
 Ethical Issues
 Organizational Structure
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next business test. Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: This is due next Thursday Final Project
situation.
 Improving Perceptions
 Work-Related Stress
 Employee Motivation
 Rational Choice Paradigm
 Team Processes
 Channels Of Communication
 Organizational Culture And Power
 Ethical Issues
 Organizational Structure
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 4 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I can help you with this question, but you cannot use the original answer. I did not write it and it would be plagiarism. What I can do is do a fresh new answer for you. How many pages does your essay need to be?