Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

Question 1(300 words) Einstein once said, "Innovation is not

Question 1(300 words) Einstein once said...
Question 1(300 words)
Einstein once said, "Innovation is not the product of logical thought, although the result is tied to logical structure." Explain what Einstein meant in this statement. How does this statement affirm the innovative organization you researched for your assignment? Provide specific examples.Question 2(300 words)
In assignment 1, you researched an organization that was successfully implementing innovation. What type of organizational structure does the organization have? How does this structure make the organization successful?Creating structure in any organization is essential for success. An implementation structure for innovation is no different. In this two-part assignment, you will create an organizational structure for innovation using the organization you researched in Topic 3 along with a summary. Refer to the different types of structures when creating your organizational structure: traditional two-tier, center of excellence, strategic horizons group, or intrapreneuring and venturing group.In addition to the organizational structure for innovation, write a 250-500 word paper summarizing the following:What type of internal organizational structure is currently implemented within the organization? How does this structure impede or promote innovation?
What type of internal organizational structure did you choose to create for the organization? Why is this the best option to support innovation within the organization?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
1/6/2017
Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your request. I will answer your question on a timely manner.

Best Regards,

Kathy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you it's due on January 11th thanks again

Thanks I will complete it on a timely manner.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you

No problem

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please make sure for the question part that you cite in text citations for the first question for the last assignment you didn't cite any references in the text.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the book we are reading for this course is called Innovation Engine: Driving Execution for Breakthrough Results
Read Chapters 4 and 6 in Innovation Engine: Driving Execution for Breakthrough Results.http://gcumedia.com/digital-resources/wiley/2013/innovation-engine_driving-execution-for-breakthrough-results_ebook_1e.phpso if you need references from the textbook to answer the questions you can find information in this textbook.

Thanks, ***** ***** not know you needed references. Will do.

Best Regards,

Kathy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please I appreciate

No problem

Dear Customer,

Below is the link containing your answer, I hope it helps you/

Regards,

Kathy

https://app.box.com/s/zmo7ps1dtj4rm7foeu8ao38ofuijh98p

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for all your hard work i will post bonus and next assignment on Friday.

Your welcome!!

Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Kathy the tutor opted out of the assignment please accept it as soon as possible please
Kathy
Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree