Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Assess how you would use the Level 01 Cross-Cutting Measure

Customer Question

Assess how you would use the Level 01 Cross-Cutting Measure (CCM-1), in addition to what specific questions would need to be answered by the end of the psycho-social assessment.
JA: The writing tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: This assignment contains three parts, as identified and described below. Please include three subheadings in your paper that clearly identifies each part. In a 1,000-1,500-word paper, include the following:
Part 1:
Read and review the Eliza intake document.
Assess how you would handle the psychosocial assessment based on the information provided.
Assess how you would use the Level 01 Cross-Cutting Measure (CCM-1), in addition to what specific questions would need to be answered by the end of the psychosocial assessment.
Part 2:
Review the completed psychosocial assessment for Eliza.
Provide an assessment related to client symptomology, a DSM and ICD diagnosis based on client assessment.
Provide the initial treatment goals and plan. Include common community principles and approaches as appropriate for the client.
Part 3:
Determine what Level 02 Cross-Cutting Measure (CCM-2) you would utilize in future sessions based on the information provided.
Identify one additional assessment outside of those provided by the APA that would measure what the future counselor is attempting to assess based on treatment goals/plan.Note: The assignment measures the following programmatic competency: 1.6: Identify an appropriate testing instrument, explain how to administer the test, and interpret test results.
PCN-610.R.T4ElizaDIntake.pdf PCN-610.R.T4ElizaDPsychosocialExample.docx PCN-610.R.T4ElizaDExample.pdf
JA: The writing tutor can help you write a great paper. Is there anything else important you think the writing tutor should know?
Customer: PCN-610.R.T4ElizaDIntake.pdf PCN-610.R.T4ElizaDPsychosocialExample.docx PCN-610.R.T4ElizaDExample.pdf
Pearl Wilson, writing tutor's Assistant These are the links to Elizas issues
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This assignment was due yesterday and I have started it I need it as soon as possible please
This assignment contains three parts, as identified and described below. Please include three subheadings in your paper that clearly identifies each part. In a 1,000-1,500-word paper, include the following:Part 1:Read and review the Eliza intake document.
Assess how you would use the Level 01 Cross-Cutting Measure (CCM-1), in addition to what specific questions would need to be answered by the end of the psychosocial assessment.Part 2:Review the completed psychosocial assessment for Eliza.
Provide the initial treatment goals and plan. Include common community principles and approaches as appropriate for the client.Part 3:Determine what Level 02 Cross-Cutting Measure (CCM-2) you would utilize in future sessions based on the information provided.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How long will this take I needed it yesterday or I would not be asking for help right now
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message + Live Video Call + Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need the answers now please
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 11 months ago.

Dear Toollelou,

I can have this completed by midnight today. You would need to pay extra on top of what you have already paid for me to get it done. I will make you an offer right now.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm not a rich person and 200$ is a lot of money would you be helping me with all of my homework as I only have 4 weeks left. I need the help really bad I have a GPA of 3.98 and I want it to stay that way and I need help that won't show up as plagerism. Will you please take 100$ I think that's fair if you give me everything I need with no plagerism and I can just write what you paste. Please I can't afford 200$ I'm on disability and I don't make that much money. Please and is it easy to read I will be using you every time
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need it by 9 o'clock pacific time you can send me what you have every half an hour

Dear Customer,

I can do that after you accept the offer and after a cup of coffee.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Well I had to work on it so I don't need your help this time but keep in touch I don't know what next week will bring sorry but I really could use your help

Dear Customer,

Thank you. I will opt out now.