Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

Are you an actual tutor? how would it take for a paper to be

are you an actual tutor? JA...
are you an actual tutor?
JA: No. I'm the Writing Tutor's Assistant.
Customer: how long would it take for a paper to be written and will it be completely unique or do they use previous work
JA: I'm trying to find the right Writing Tutor for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: okay thank you
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Fracking (hydraulic fracturing) and tar sands (oil sands). With society's dependence on nonrenewable fossil fuels, the oil & gas industry is turning to the use of hydraulic fracturing and tar (oil) sands to extract natural gas and oil respectively. A friend asks you "What's all this controversy in the news about fracking and tar sands?" Briefly explain to your friend how hydraulic fracturing and tar (oil) sands are used to obtain these fossil fuels. Then, in more detail, describe the environmental problems that may result from these processes and why they are controversial. Issues that may be addressed involves, but are not limited to, water, air and soil pollution, effects on human health, effects on other species and natural ecosystems. Finally, give your opinions on possible solutions to these environmental problems, with your reasoning backed by the references that you studied. The following websites from EPA may be helpful: http://www2.epa.gov/hydraulicfracturing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: Written Assignment: Biology and Technology in the Real World
Addresses course outcomes 2 and 3:
use knowledge of biological principles to ask relevant questions about the natural world
make observations and discriminate between scientific and pseudoscientific explanations
1. Select one of the topics listed below.
2. Find at least two information sources related to the topic. You can find assistance with searching for articles at the UMUC Library Subject Guides at http://libguides.umuc.edu/science.
3. Write a(###) ###-####word paper, excluding references and title page. You must read the information sources that you find and summarize the information in your own words, addressing each of the questions and expectations for your chosen topic. Extensive quotes from the article are discouraged. Use APA style for citing references, see http://www.umuc.edu/library/guides/apa.html.
4. Post your assignment to your Assignments folder by the due date listed in the course schedule.
Topics--assigned by instructor:
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When should I expect to hear back from a tutor
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/18/2016
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

When is the deadline for your assignment?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Friday the 21st.

Dear Customer,

I can have it completed for you by then.

Thank you,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you able to access the UMUC library to retrieve the two sources? would you like me to send you two articles?

Dear Customer,

Yes. If you could send me the two articles, that would be great. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Okay thank you, ***** ***** is an extremely tough grader btw. It needs to be APA format.14 pts
Excellent
Content
6
Includes charts, graphs, images, and related graphics.
The information obtained from a minimum of three information sources is summarized clearly, accurately and well organized in your own words. All information sources are credible and relevant to the requirement for the chosen topic.
Includes sufficient in-text citations.
Include 0.5-1 page Abstract (1 pt)
Contribution
5.2
All questions and requirements for chosen topic are addressed and own ideas are expressed, analyzed and defended based on knowledge learned from literature research.
Includes sufficient in-text citations.
Grammar/Spelling
0.8 pts
Less than 3 minor spelling/grammatical errors
References
1 pts
All references listed at the end, in-text references are included, all references in correct APA format.
Length of paper
1 pts
Paper is between 750 and 1500 wordsJohnson, S., Fu, P., Settgast, R., & Walsh, S. (2013). Hydraulic fracturing: insights from field, lab, and numerical studies.
http://www.osti.gov/scitech/biblio/1093901/Johnson, W. P., Frederick, L. E., Millington, M. R., Vala, D., Reese, B. K., Freedman, D. R., & ... Bowen, G. J. (2015). Potential impacts to perennial springs from tar sand mining, processing, and disposal on the Tavaputs Plateau, Utah, USA. Science Of The Total Environment, 53220-30. doi:10.1016/j.scitotenv.2015.05.127FOSTER, J. B. (2013). The Fossil Fuels War. Monthly Review: An Independent Socialist Magazine, 65(4), 1.

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much. I will add this to your information.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I've posted everything in a crazy order, are you sure that you have a clear understanding of the assignment requirements? I'm nervous

Dear Customer,

I have done a dissertation and papers on fracking before. I know what it is. I will not even use the same paper.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
okay, thank you very much

Dear Customer,

You are welcome. I will have the paper completed for you by Friday.

Dear Customer,

Here is your paper. I look forward to your positive rating so that I can receive credit for this question and be paid for my work with you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can i private message you
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the length of this paper is not going to be adequate, it says(###) ###-####words not including references and this paper is 715, my teacher will not be okay with that, it needs more detail and research

Dear Customer,

I will add a few more words. The directions you sent actually say 750 words to 1500 words so I just need to add a few more details. That is not a problem at all.

Kindest regards,

Donna

P.S. You have not yet paid for the assignment so you cannot private message me.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my professor is very big on research, i would like my paper to be 1500 words or more please.

Dear Customer,

I can certainly do that for you with pleasure and have it completed still within your deadline. I need to request more credit in order to do that. If you accept the offer, I will increase the word count of the paper and double it and more.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I've already paid 68 for this assignment so will it be an addition 99 or 31?

The $100.00 is on top of what you have already paid. If you say your professor wants a lot of research, I would need to spend more time on it and I need to be compensated for that. Plus, I need to ensure that is a completely error-free and plagiarism-free paper - which I can do.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i am unable to pay more than what i have already paid

Dear Customer,

That is fine. Since you will not be using the essay I will use it for someone else since I am sure this topic will come up again. I will opt out of the question so that another expert can help you.

Thank you,

Donna

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I've already paid you 68 to do this paper and you haven't even met the minimum expectations and I feel like the grammar is questionable and also the wording definitely doesn't flow well. I expected my results to be better for the amount that i have already paid you
New Expert Please
Judy Bailey

Hello .. I have been asked to look at this to see if I may be of assistance. I greatly regret the poor results you received and will be happy to help.

However, the deadline (Friday) is too close for me to promise that I could return the work to you on time. Is it possible to get an extension? Sunday would be a much better (and realistic) day for me. Just to be sure, you only need between 750 and 1500 words plus the other requirements. The price for such a paper would be between $60 (750 words) and $120 (1500 words). Since you have paid $68 the balance would depend on the number of words we end up with. I see that you think you would like 1500 words. The balance would be $52 for that.

Standard pricing is $20/page for a page of 250 words.

Let me know asap if you wish me to go forward with this.

Judy

Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Judy I most certainly do not mind paying the 120, would you be willing to make it an even $150 for 1850 words? Also, would you send it to me by Saturday at midnight?

Is there no way we can do this by sunday evening? I could maybe finish it by Saturday Night, but do not want to make promises ... the research will take some time.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the final deadline for this assignment is Sunday at midnight eastern time which really concerns me to hold off until last minute and I wouldn't have enough time, do you confidently feel like you could have it finished in time for the deadline? is it possible to keep me updated with copies your work as you go along so I'm not a nervous wreck all weekend long?

Updates would be a good idea. I am attending a child's birthday party in the afternoon which is why I wanted to send the work by Sunday. I totally understand your concerns and feel reasonably confident that it can be completed by Sunday afternoon.

Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
wonderful, how can i pay?

No worries. When the work is completed, I will send the premium service offer and include the extra money we agreed upon there. When you accept the offer I can send the file privately. I never require payment before I complete the work and do not expect you to pay for something you have not seen.

Judy

One more thing ... the two articles required for this... are they the three you previously sent the other person (*****, *****son, W. P. et al, and Johnson, S. et al)?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You can use any creditable source

Good to know and since I have just realized (embarrassingly) that today is only Thursday, I have even greater confidence at completing the paper on time. I thought today was Friday! I need a vacation :-)

One last thing ... The rubric is a bit garbled ... it looks like it says to include an abstract ... is that right? It is not a problem, abstracts are not usually required for such short papers so I just wanted to check.

I just wanted to stay in touch. This will be completed tonight (very late).

I need an answer to whether or not you need an abstract.

If I don't hear from you I won't do the abstract.

I'm at 1350 words. Do you still want 1850 words?

Please advise ASAP.

Judy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello, I in fact do need an abstract. If you fee like 1500 words are sufficient then you can stop there. Just let me know how its going please.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hello, it say's that ***** ***** has referred you to a new Writing Tutor. You'll get a response here and by email typically within 24 hours. Does this mean that you passed on my assignment?

No, I have no idea what that means. I have finished the work and sent you the above notice.

The work is over 1850 so that is good.

I'll do the abstract.

I'll check on that message as well. JA sends automatic messages, but I never know why.

Your answer is completed. I'll send the premium service offer to assure privacy and to include the increase to the price as agreed upon. Judy

I'll be away from the computer for the next five hours.

Judy Bailey
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do I have to pay before I review?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
could you also change the amount to USD please

Let me know if there are problems with contacting me. You can enter your email in the "Enter contact info" box so that I can send the file to you.

Judy

Can you double check that message? Did it have my name on it or just say "your expert" ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Email sent

Answer has been sent. Thanks!

Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey