Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

L. (!) I have an essay due, without a limit, on relativism.

Customer Question

For Any Expert
For David L. (!)
I have an essay due, without a limit, on relativism. It's not due until Friday night/Saturday morning and only uses a few readings to answer the questions in the essay. If you're up for it, I'd love for you to complete it!
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  David L. replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

Yes, please post the requirements and details for the essay. I will review and respond with any questions.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Yay! I've attached everything (assignment and five readings) and perhaps another reading if you need more.

Please let me know if there is a length requirement for the report.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
There isn't; I'm turning answers into another project, if that makes sense?

Ok thanks. I will put together the report and post here for you to review.

David.

Just letting you know that I saw your question posted earlier today but could not respond because it was closed.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Did you see the new one I posted for you?

Yes, the one posted earlier today however it is now closed.

Actually, I am checking the list now.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
It's 16751805-660 and I'd love for you to work on it

Just letting you know that I posted the answer for the other question.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hey, David! It's past midnight here (almost 1AM) and I don't see any sign of this project; how's it coming along? Do you have an estimated time of delivery?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If you don't have it completed, please let me know, at your earlier convenience, so I can start working on it myself.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
There's a nice tip in it for you if you get it uploaded in the next half hour. If not, I'm out.
Expert:  David L. replied 11 months ago.
I apologize - my computer his still not working well - I am sending this message frcom my phone. I hope to have it working tomorrow.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Do you have an estimate of how long it will take or when I'll receive the paper?I wanted the whole project done and turned in this evening so I wouldn't stress about it the rest of the weekend. It's now Saturday evening and I don't have anything, granted due to technological issues that have going on your end since Wednesday. If this is something you can't do, say so. I've given what I thought was a reasonable amount of time to complete this project and if you already have something that you worked hard on then I'll wait, but I also need to draw a line because this is all stressing me out and I refuse to be up until midnight tomorrow working on something I thought I could trust JA to follow through with.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Just checking in; you stated your computer would hopefully be fixed today. Due date for the final is 11 tonight and I still need to put it altogether. The sooner you know, please if you could, let me know
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can I get an answer please? Frankly, I'm beyond upset that I haven't heard anything from you about this.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
For New Writer: Due by tonight, answering the questions using ONLY the attached sources.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
David L -- did you do any of these questions? I'd be willing to have costumer service change my rating if you're willing to help.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Kindly, let me know the remaining time in your deadline as well as could you cite me in your essay?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Getting a refund, thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 11 months ago.

Okay, better luck next time, thanks.