Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Cenario:You have recently been hired to serve as the chief

Customer Question

cenario:You have recently been hired to serve as the chief information officer (CIO) for a start-up education services company. The company's stated mission is to provide IT instructors worldwide with direct input from industry experts and subject matter experts concerning IT standards and best practices. Your company promises to help instructors use cutting-edge teaching ideas gathered from technology professionals and educators worldwide.The company of 75 employees has a goal of becoming an international, social networking clearinghouse for high school, community college, and university instructors of technical concepts and topics. This social network relies heavily on submissions from both educators and technology professionals who are not necessarily instructors.The company already has roughly 10,000 contributors, growing around 3% each month for the last year. Although headquarters is in Seattle, Washington, the company has created partnerships with universities, corporate training centers, and other teaching academic institutions around the world. Several of the more notable partners are in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and Taipei, Taiwan. The company has spent 4% of its annual revenue on an aggressive marketing and search engine optimization campaign in these areas to attract contributors.The chief executive officer (CEO) and the investors believe the company provides a unique offering, as long as making contributions is simple and the information is organized in a way that allows contributions to remain relevant to the company’s markets and enables contributed information to be easily accessed.Currently, the company accepts contributions through a web interface and through documents sent via e-mail. The CEO is concerned that e-mail is old-fashioned and discourages contributions.Contributions are not organized internally in such a manner that company editors are able to do their jobs efficiently. A significant portion of your social networking community, 15%, is dissatisfied with how organization is provided on the website. Some of the more influential members have indicated that the content reveals a bias toward technology professionals and educators in the United States.Many times, the web server has become overwhelmed by contributions. At other times, the servers are operating at only one quarter of their capacity. Before your arrival, company management has argued over the cost of increased server room space and bandwidth, due to the requests coming in bursts.Also, the IT and marketing departments disagree on how to make it simple for contributors to submit while maintaining a format for the submitted information that will be useful to the company.A new submission engine needs to• accept data from multiple sources (e.g., Internet, Twitter),
• organize data,
• make data presentable for the editing team,
• allow submissions to be highlighted from various parts of the world,
• store the data securely,
• make it easy for the company to back up and restore data, and
• provide sufficient bandwidth for people to submit ideas at all times.Additionally, the CEO is concerned that the company’s thinking has grown increasingly insular. The CEO believes that more collaboration and input is needed at a company level, and has therefore proposed bringing on a small staff drawn from the two largest company markets, which are Brazil and Taiwan.Task:A. Develop a submission engine plan that addresses the concerns in the scenario.
Can I get the network map and scenario?
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want the Cloud Architecture with citations and references.
What submission engine can do.
Address the 7 points mentioned in the scenario.
Expert:  bengmugenr replied 1 year ago.

Hi There. I am Bing and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Expert:  bengmugenr replied 1 year ago.

Please give me a few mins to review your question. A bit hard to read without paragraphs... :))

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not an issue for me... its a task which I need to complete. Are you able to read the scenario? I need the cloud architecture and Submission engine process along with the citations
Expert:  bengmugenr replied 1 year ago.

OK. Basically this is an architecture design work for a start-up education services company who is planning to build a word-wide distribution system for streamlining the resources from education professionals and and communities around the world. Obviously, a cloud based design is a must, and marketing requirements also need to utilise the advantages of cloud computing and modern social media in order to maximise the business. Is that correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thats correct.As part of the solution I need a network map diagram along with firewall protection & showing all the branch offices.Describe what is the submission engine and what it can do/how it will work and the benefits of the submission engine and address the 7 concerns raised in the scenario.Once the above questions are answered, you can answer the other questions as mentioned in the scenario.
Expert:  bengmugenr replied 1 year ago.

OK. The following documents can be provided if I proceed.

• System architecture (application + infrastructure + cloud)
  • Network topology (Network map diagram) showing all branch offices
  • Firewall protection architecture showing all the branch offices (diagram might be merged with above Network Topology)
  • Submission engine architecture with highlighted benefits addressing 6 concerns raised in the scenario
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
System architecture (application + infrastructure + cloud)
Network topology (Network map diagram) showing all branch offices:
Yes, with all branches and firewall protection showing all branches this should be one diagram.Firewall protection architecture showing all the branch offices (diagram might be merged with above Network Topology)
Covered aboveSubmission engine architecture with highlighted benefits addressing 6 concerns raised in the scenario:Give an overview of submission engine, taking an example of Microsoft Axure/Google for Business or any cloud service provides and explain what it is and what it can do..with citations this should not be in your own words---- 2/3 pages overview is needed. Once the overview is done address the 7 concerns raised not 6 all the 7 should be answered.
Expert:  bengmugenr replied 1 year ago.

Please explicitly list your 7 concerns. FYI - You got only 6 bulletin items in your original question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A new submission engine needs to
1• accept data from multiple sources (e.g., Internet, Twitter),
2• organize data,
3• make data presentable for the editing team,
4• allow submissions to be highlighted from various parts of the world,
5• store the data securely,
6• make it easy for the company to back up and restore data, and
7• provide sufficient bandwidth for people to submit ideas at all times.
Expert:  bengmugenr replied 1 year ago.
Sure. Thanks. Any other requirements or clarifications please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have some other questions but the ones I gave you cover 75% of the response. Below are some other questions.2. Explain how the submission engine plan will handle submissions in other languages, including Portuguese and Mandarin.
3. Explain how you will use technologies to help alleviate the concerns that the content is biased toward technology professionals and educators in the United States.
4. Discuss which technologies can help address the bandwidth and server lag time issues affecting users in the scenario.
5. Discuss how you will use technologies to organize information to make it more accessible for users and employees.B. Discuss how partners based in Brazil and Taiwan will use key technologies to communicate effectively with each other and with the corporate office in Seattle.C. Discuss which technology trends will support the company’s mission.D. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Expert:  bengmugenr replied 1 year ago.

If you are talking about a real case, I am happy to propose a professional solution including cloud based infrastructure and application architecture, but it should be minimum $1000. Unfortunately it is a homework or essay assignment, and you even never change a single word when pasting the question. Therefore I opt out and will advise the moderator to change the question's category to homework.

However, if you could afford my rate, I am still happy to handle it as it was a real case. :-)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you change it to home work please?
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I have this completed for you by Saturday. Would that be OK?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you gone through the instructions? Please make sure all the instructions are followed and it had a cloud architecture diagram showing how the encryption(firewalls) and other branches are located. Secondly the submission engine overview should have details about the submission engine-- what it is and what it can do. After the overview address the 7 points mentioned in the scenario.These are followed by below questions.
2. Explain how the submission engine plan will handle submissions in other languages, including Portuguese and Mandarin.

Dear Customer,

I can have this completed for you by Thursday, however this is a lot of work to do for the price point. I will make you an offer and if you accept, I will proceed. If you do not accept it, then we can negotiate.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you do it for $60? when should I pay the money?

Dear Customer,

Yes, I can do it for $60.00. Once you accept the offer, then I will start and have it completed by Thursday.

Kindest regards ***** ***** you in advance. The offer is coming right after this message.

Donna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see $31 & $60 on my cards transactions... why is that?

Dear Customer,

You would need to discuss that with customer service. I do not handle billing.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not a law paper its cloud networking, are you an expert on networking?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want my task to me be answered by Cloud Network expert.

Dear Customer,

Yes I am. I knew about Cloud before others even did. Your payment would need to go through before I can work on it.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need an expert on Cloud networking... and I don't understand why I need to accept your payment. I have already paid 36 for this questions.

Dear Customer,

I will opt out of this question so that another expert can help you at your price point.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks,