Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

750 word essay in APA format about information found in

Customer Question

750 word essay in APA format about information found in textbook "Psychology in Your Life "by Robert S. Feldman
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site. When do you need this one? Can you give some more details?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Within a week or so. Just as soon as possible really. 750 word essay in APA format about information found in textbook "Psychology in Your Life "by Robert S. Feldman. If needing to use words from the book please use parentheses, the date of publication, quote mark, your quote. Really just an essay about the book just need to be APA format
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm attending Penn Foster it's for my Psychology Course.
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

Can you kindly accept the offer below?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I lost the book so I'm not quite sure what to write about, are you saying you can still help me?
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

I will update you tomorrow if I can find the book.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay thank you so much!!
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

welcome

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Were you able to locate the book?
Expert:  GLENN replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, I can not find a copy of the book. I will just opt out so that other experts can help you on this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

I am another expert interested in taking on this assignment. I do believe that I can help you. When exactly is your deadline again? I would need that extra time to complete the assignment.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There's really no deadline for the assignment

Dear Customer,

I will start working on it now and I should have it done no later than Sunday of this week, if not sooner.

Thanks,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Omg thank you sooooo much! What will I have to pay?

Dear Customer,

You could pay a little extra. I will make you an offer and all you need to do is to accept it. I will not make the offer very high since it is 750 words. If you do not accept the offer, please do not reject it. I can make you another offer.

Kindest regards ***** ***** you,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok

Dear Customer,

Great! All you need to do is to officially accept the offer on your end and then I can officially start on it.

Thanks and I look forward to receiving the email confirmation,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will do in about 20min

Dear Customer,

Great! I'll be holding on.

Dear Customer,

Thank you very, very much! I am working on it right now and I should have it done by 3:00 p.m. EDT at the latest.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have access to that book? It had to be over that book.

Dear Customer,

Yes, I have access to that book. I am using two other sources as well, but it is mainly based on the textbook.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh okay great!!!

Dear Customer,

Here it is. I think you will like it!

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Customer,

I see that you have not accepted my offer or given me a positive rating yet. I need you to do that so that I can close this question.

Thanks,

Donna

P.S. You said that you would do that in 20 minutes an hour ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you actually write it? I really don't want to get in trouble for plagiarism

Dear Customer,

I have written 74 books - I do not plagiarize. I even have a completed dissertation from a PhD program in Toronto and a law degree plus a master's in media studies and a bachelor of journalism degree. I know I am not writing all of this in APA. This is just to let you know that it is original work and I did write it! :-) LOL. I am not usually asked that. The book reference is my own. I'm a fast writer too because I work in the criminal courts as well where I live as a court reporter so my typing speed is at least 86 words per minute from that job. You can rest assured that it is my work - really your work once you credit me for it.

I look forward to your positive rating and your acceptance of my proposal soon. I'm a writer :-). Wanted to be one since I was 7-years-old and I have not ever plagiarized anything!

Kindest regards ***** ***** look forward to your positive rating and acceptance of my proposal in moments. I guess it must be good for you to think that. I thought it was good too. I like psychology subjects. With the amount of therapy I have been in I could have been a psychiatrist myself and making more money LOL.

Donna

Dear Customer,

As well, Just Answer does not permit just any old expert to work on their site. They screen you and check and verify your qualifications to ensure that everything you are stating regarding your qualifications, credentials and experience is true. You just do not apply one day and the next day you have the job. It takes time. I am telling you the truth.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry I didn't mean any harm. I'm having a little car trouble right now I will get back with you in a few I'm stranded right now

Dear Customer,

OK. You said you would do it in 20 minutes. I understand the car trouble. This is why I have a reliable vehicle. I didn't always and once my trusty but very unreliable vehicle gave out on me right on the street I was living in. The brakes literally gave way because I had not changed the break pads and thank God it was a standard vehicle back in the 1980s when people would still drive standards so I threw it into neutral first, let it coast hoping it would stop, then threw it into park to manually stop the vehicle. Thank God! I could have crashed into a neighbor's car! Sometimes I think standard vehicles are the best, ***** ***** are difficult for city driving. I have an automatic one now - a hatchback. It's a great car. I love it!

Dear Customer,

I look forward to your acceptance of my proposal for the completed work as well as a positive rating. Your car troubles should all be clear by now.

All the best,

Donna

Dear Customer,

The work is now complete. I look forward to your acceptance of my proposal and my positive rating for work I did.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 11 months ago.

Dear Customer,

It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to your positive rating shortly.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Dear Customer,

I am looking forward to your positive rating to receive credit for this question.

Kindest regards,

Donna