Cher
Cher, Teacher with Master's Degree
Experience:  MA, BA, Author, Teacher, Tutor 40+ years. Specialist in Language and Writing
1470369

Write a post much like your initial introduction but this

Customer Question

Write a post much like your initial introduction but this time in Spanish. Re-introduce yourself including information about you, your family, job, what you are doing, likes/dislikes etc. (Please use skills and content that you have learned in this course). Your post should be 75 words or more and should consist of 10-15 complete sentences that are level appropriate up to Unit four, lesson two of Rosetta Stone.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want to compare to see what I can possibly add to my paragraph. I posted already that I am Jeff Bohte I like to play soccer. I am in the air force reserves. I am trying to become a firefighter paramedic. I like riding my black bike in the summer time and enjoy outdoor activities. I am happily married for 9 years and have a dog named chief, he is 11. I am going to school to get my degree in Fire Science Management. I also like to play soccer all year round. I currently drive big semi trucks and unfortunately work nights. I have enjoyed this class and look forward to learning more spanish in the future.
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Jeff. My name is ***** ***** I was able to help with your composition. Your word count is 109 and you have 11 sentences. I have put the Spanish composition into a file for you to download and save to your computer: https://www.mediafire.com/?xk3wq81eycsaue6-------Please let me know as soon as you have successfully downloaded and saved the file or if you had any problem. I hope you found this answer helpful and will please take a moment to select a positive rating from the stars at the top of your page, then click 'submit;' this is the only way I will receive credit for assisting you. Thank you very much! Even after rating, I will always be available if you need additional information; just click 'reply' and I will be glad to continue. Warmest wishes,Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Jeff. I see that you viewed my answer, and wanted to know if you have successfully downloaded and saved the file to your computer. Also, do you have any questions about the work? Thanks,Cher