F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

Course Project Part I and Course Project Part III am adding

Customer Question

Course Project Part I and Course Project Part II
I am adding the WBS and scope that i have it already. I need both parts on a different paper but related to each other.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any update?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not Sure What you mean i Add Information for the paper That I need .As you Could see I add the Eva and the scope and it is done. t
I need the full paper refer to the abs and scope. The model is on the attach file so I need the full paper referring to the Tracy abs and scope
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not see any answered here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just send e documents o***@******.***
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I hoe it is soon
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
HelloPlease let me know that for what purpose you will use my solution?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a a project for one of my classes. I have started some and I add what i have already which is the WBS and Scope i did already I do not need it but I need the project to be focus on the WBS I have done already. Please let me know how much time will be since I submitted more that one week ago. OI need the first part for next week. I was already charge.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I am unable to provide you the answer, thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok the ni News my money Back