Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

I am having trouble understanding a question. The question

Customer Question

Hello, I am having trouble understanding a question. The question is : 'Compare the diplomatic methods employed by emerors in the International Bronze Age to the tactics of modwrn states. Do they have similarities?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I am just unsure what the question means when it refers to the 'modern state'
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: There is another question that I am unsure of. The second part of the question confuses me very much this is the question: "What is the West" discuses the evolving ideas of western civilization and the questions one should ask when studying it. Reflect on these ideas and how one should analyze the materials of the course.'
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Writing Homework
Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 1 year ago.
Hello ... I'll be happy to assist you with this question. Are you looking for help with describing the diplomacy of the rulers compared to the "modern states" which began in the 15th-16th century and continue today, as well as a description of what we mean when we say "the West" in western civilization? How much assistance do you need with these questions? Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As of right now, I only need help describing the similarities with the diplomatic methods during the international bronze age to tue tactics of modern states during the 15th-16th century
When do you need this returned to you? How long does your answer need to be? Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has to be 200 words and I need it before tomorrow night.
What time tomorrow night? What time zone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On Tuesday before 9pm on Central Time Zone
Your answer is ready. I am sending the offer for our premium service which assures you that your answer will be kept private. Upon accepting the offer ($5) I can send the file directly to your email.If you choose not to accept the offer, your answer will be posted here on our public site.Judy
Are you still interested in receiving this answer? Judy