Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

I am researching coding theory paper.JA: The Writing

Customer Question
I am researching coding theory...
I am researching coding theory for a paper.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I am to write a paper to include the following in the explanation:
Counting (combinatorics, etc)
Set theory, Logic, Relations, simple Graph theory and the Analysis of algorithms.
Finally i am to give an example of how this could be applied in other real-world applications.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Writing Tutor before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't believe so. Thank you.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 day by:
4/23/2016
Writing Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 1 year ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Hello, my name is ***** ***** provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree