Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

View as webpage This is a reminder that

Customer Question
view as webpage This is a...
view as webpage
This is a reminder that our system upgrade is only a few weeks away and there are certain actions you need to take today in order to minimize any disruptions to your business in early April, while our upgrade is underway.
Please click on the topics below to get more information and prepare for these changes. Bookmark pitneybowes.com/us/enhancements and visit frequently to get the latest updates.
TAKE THESE ACTIONS TODAY:
• Get a sneak peek at your simplified invoice.
• Be sure to update your payments with your new 10 digit account number. This is important whether you pay by check or electronically.
• Get familiar with our enhanced online account management capabilities. Be prepared to take advantage of our new features when we go live in early April.
• Avoid disruption by placing your supply orders and refilling your postage meter early. Click here to read important details about timing and steps you need to take.
There is a possibility that elements of online account management will not be accessible for a period of time during our system upgrades in early April. If you are unable to make your online payment during our systems upgrade, please make your payment immediately after the upgrade is complete and no late fees will be charged. (You can also go to pitneybowes.com/support/paymentoptions for alternative payment methods.)
Our upgrades will deliver new capabilities, transparency and convenience. As is common during transitions, there may be short-term interruptions to our systems along the way. We are confident that when complete, however, these changes will result in a much more positive experience for you.
After April 1, go to pitneybowes.com and click on the orange banner for the latest updates on systems outages and availability. We will work together to minimize any disruption to your business during the process.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience.
pitneybowes.com
Contact us
To help ensure the delivery of future communications to your inbox, add***@******.*** to your address book.
This message was distributed by Pitney Bowes Inc., World Headquarters,***** Stamford, CT 06926.
Pitney Bowes and the Corporate design are trademarks of Pitney Bowes, Inc. or a subsidiary. All other trademarks are the property of the respective owners.
Your email address was provided by you to Pitney Bowes, and use of your email address is governed by the Privacy Policy.
© 2016 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Writing Homework
4/4/2016
Writing Tutor: Bishop2701,
 replied 1 year ago
Bishop2701
Hello Erica, I look forward to assisting you today. Do you have a question I can help you with?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
For this assignment, you will undertake an analysis based on a self-designed fictitious study that utilizes statistical methodologies. You will first develop a fictitious problem to examine - it can be anything. For example, maybe you want to look at whether scores on a standardized college placement test (like the SAT) are related to the level of income a person makes 10 years after college; Or, whether those who participate in a Leadership Training program rated as better managers compared to those who do not; Or, whether ones political affiliation is related to gender. These are just a few examples; be creative and think about what piques your interest. You might also address a problem that you may want to look at in future research for a dissertation. You will use either EXCEL or SPSS to conduct the analysis.Your analysis report should include the following components:Describe your research study.
State a hypothesis.
List and explain the variables you would collect in this study. There must be a minimum of three variables and two must meet the assumptions for a correlational analysis.
Create a fictitious data set that you will analyze. The data should have a minimum of 30 cases, but not more than 50 cases.
Conduct a descriptive data analysis that includes the following:
a measure of central tendency
a measure of dispersion
at least one graph
Briefly interpret the descriptive data analysis.
Conduct the appropriate statistical test that will answer your hypothesis. It must be a statistical test covered in this course such as regression analysis, single t-test, independent t-test, cross-tabulations, Chi-square, or One-Way ANOVA. Explain your justification for using the test based on the type of data and the level of measurement that the data lends to for the statistical analysis.
Report and interpret your findings. Use APA style and include a statement about whether you reject or fail to reject the null hypothesis.
Copy and paste your Excel or SPSS data output and place it in an appendix.
Remember, the goal of this project is to show what you have learned in the course. Therefore, this project becomes a cumulative learning project where you can demonstrate what you have learned through all the previous assignments, readings and video presentations that you have watched.Length: 12-15 pages not including title and reference pages
References: Minimum of 5 scholarly resources.Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Review APA Form and Style.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I DID NOT ASK A COMPUTER QUESTION. I ASK A STATISTICS QUESTION.
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree