Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

Can I get a quote following assigment? Description and

Customer Question
Can I get a quote...
Can I get a quote for the following assigment?
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Description and NarrationWrite: Using the details you collected in Journal Entry 7, write the story to accompany the photo. Be sure that your story has a clear beginning, middle, and end, and that you use your dia- logue and descriptive elements effectively to convey your feelings to your reader. (3 paragraphs, 6 sentences)Reflect: Does your photo tell an audience everything they would need to know about this event? What does your story provide that your picture can’t? Is the saying, “A picture is worth a thou- sand words” true? (Length open)Brainstorm: Make a list of all the things you write each day such as texts, status updates, tweets, emails, reports, essays, and so on. Include all the people you write to or for such as friends, family, supervisors, instructors, clients, and so on.Organize: Rearrange the items into two groups that represent formal writing and informal writing and the audiences who receive each.Write: Compare and contrast the style of writing you use when you write to friends and family with the style you use when you write to your coworkers, supervisors, or instructors. How does your interaction with your audience change? Describe the differences in your tone and your spelling, grammar, and punctuation. (2 paragraphs, 6 sentences)Required Journal Entry 10: DefinitionRead the definition of plagiarism, including deliberate and accidental plagiarism, on page 150 in The Little, Brown Essential Handbook.Define: Prior to reading the definition in the textbook, what did you believe plagiarism meant? Explain where your definition matched or fell short of the textbook’s definition. (1 paragraph, 6 sentences)Reflect: How does this knowledge change the way you approach your coursework? (1 paragraph, 6 sentences)Required Journal Entry 11: Cause and EffectBrainstorm: List the causes that made you decide to return to school. Then add the short-term effects your decision has had on your life in the present. Finally, include the long-term effects you hope your decision will have on your future.Organize: Review the graphic organizers from pages 481–482 in your Successful College Writing textbook. Choose the organizer that you think would best present the information you brain- stormed to an audience of your fellow Penn Foster classmates and arrange your content using that format. Remember to include a thesis statement in your graphic organizer. (Length open)Required Journal Entry 12: EvaluationReview the patterns of development that you’ve learned and used in your essays and journal entries in this unit. Explain how each of these patterns of development or organizational methods will be useful to you in your upcoming courses and your future career. (Length open)
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you write a great paper. Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of? I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8-Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/expert-quality-process
Customer: I would need to send them a picture for one of the essays, but that should be it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2016
Writing Tutor: asciandwildlife, Master's Degree replied 1 year ago
asciandwildlife
asciandwildlife, Master's Degree

Hi there, I believe I can be of assistance. Before I can commit to completing the assignment, and giving you the quote, can you please tell me when this assignment is due?

Also, could you provide page 150 of The Little, Brown Essential Handbook, p481-482 of Successful College Writing related to organizers, and any pages related to patterns of development?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I actually think I will able to do the assignment on my own. Thank you for you time though, and I'm sorry for the trouble.
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree