Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

I need some help in regarding software construction

Customer Question
techniques with the following requirements.Significant...
I need some help in regarding software construction techniques with the following requirements.Significant work has been completed so far in the project. The parts of the Software Reengineering Project that have been completed include the following:Software Reengineering (Week 1)
API Evaluation (Week 2)
API Efficiency, Reliability, and Maintainability (Week 3)
Configuration and Change Management (Week 4)
The final step in completing the Software Reengineering Project is to make the changes to the application planned in other phases of the project. The changes will be made in an effort to improve the application programming interface (API) and strengthen the overall application.
For this assignment, you will use software construction techniques and tools to modify your project application and implement the changes that were planned in Week 3 of the project. You will also submit a description of the changes that were made and the techniques and tools that were used to make the changes. Finally, you will further refine the Software Reengineering Project document to produce the final version. Updates may be based on peer and instructor feedback.
The project deliverables are as follows:Update the Software Reengineering Project document title page with the new date.
Update the previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
Software Construction Tools and Techniques
Use at least 1 software construction technique and associated tool to perform the changes to the APIs in the application recommended in the Week 3 part of the project.
Submit the modified application along with a new section of the project document describing the changes that were made and the techniques and tools that were used to make the changes.
This is the last step of the key assignment. It should bring together all aspects of the project in 1 cohesive paper and software solution.
Revise the previous sections so the entire document flows and has a strong introduction and conclusion.
The application files will be submitted as a single ZIP file, including all source code and executable files.
Software Reengineering Project
Review the entire document for any changes and improvements that you would like to make.
All aspects of the document should present a cohesive report, and each weekly topic should coincide with the other weeks.
Ensure that this final version of the plan is sufficiently detailed to allow the reader to confidently move forward with the same changes to the application that you have recommended.
Any previous instructor feedback should be addressed with appropriate changes.
Be sure to update your Table of Contents before submission.I have up to phase four complete but need help with the final part which specifiesFor this assignment, you will use software construction techniques and tools to modify your project application and implement the changes that were planned in Week 3 of the project. You will also submit a description of the changes that were made and the techniques and tools that were used to make the changes. Finally, you will further refine the Software Reengineering Project document to produce the final version. Updates may be based on peer and instructor feedback.I have my paper to upload which will display the reengineering application and the APIs which were evaluated for the application
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Writing Homework
Answered in 2 days by:
3/28/2016
Writing Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 1 year ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

I see this might be time sensitive.

Do you still need this answered?

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree