Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Writing Homework

Cmst projects, Assignment Requirements:Select one of the

Customer Question
cmst projects JA: Thanks. Can you...
cmst projects
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Assignment Requirements:Select one of the three specializations covered within the Digital Media and Web Technology major: Web Technology, Digital Design or Motion Graphics.Based on your selection, you will create storyboards (and wireframes, if applicable) suitable for customer review following the assignment instructions below for the chosen specialization:
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tutors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Writing Homework
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Storyboarding ProjectPurpose:Before a designer begins work on a digital media project, it is a common best practice to first create "mock-ups", often referred to as storyboards and/or wireframes. Both are important tools because they help illustrate a project's design, organization, layout, and appearance. They can also be used to provide a conceptual understanding of a project to respective clients, thus providing a visual reference point for designer and client. At this point in the design process, a client can request changes before any actual work is started.In this assignment, you will create a storyboard or wireframe for a fictitious digital media project using one of the three DMWT specializations (web technology, digital design, or motion graphics).Course Outcome Met By This Assignment:Effectively apply relevant theories, practices, and principles when designing and developing works of digital media.Prerequisite Reading:Review the Project Planning Tutorial: Unit 2, Project Planning Tutorial: Unit 3, and Chapter 12 of "White Space is Not Your Enemy".Assignment Requirements:Select one of the three specializations covered within the Digital Media and Web Technology major: Web Technology, Digital Design or Motion Graphics.Based on your selection, you will create storyboards (and wireframes, if applicable) suitable for customer review following the assignment instructions below for the chosen specialization:If you selected Web Technology:
Web Technology Storyboarding Project:Design a storyboard (refer to Unit 2 Project Planning Tutorial Module) for a six (6) page Web site selling either a product or service of your choice.First, determine the following:Web Site Title
Web Site Goal(s) (refer to SMART Goals in Unit 2 Project Planning Tutorial Module)
Web Site Concept (a brief description consisting of 25-50 words)Create a storyboard showing the structure of the pages of the Web site.
Make note of the type of storyboard structure used as well as the justification for the selection of that type of storyboard.
Create wireframes (refer to Unit 3 Project Planning Tutorial Module) for the home page and two additional templates.
Identify which Web pages will use which template and include reasoning for selecting a specific template for each Web page.The wireframes must account for the following information:Title/Logo
Colors
Images
Typography
Copy (Content/Text)
Continuity
Layout
Copyright
Write a short essay consisting of 500-750 words (approximately 2-3 pages) describing how each of the above elements contributes to the goal(s) of the Web site.
Be specific on the details of the attributes of the elements you selected and justify those decisions.
Use terminology and concepts learned as it relates to creating digital media, storyboarding, and wireframing.If you selected Digital Design:
Digital Design Storyboarding Project:Design a storyboard (refer to Unit 2 Project Planning Tutorial Module) for a six (6) page issue of a digital magazine based on a topic of your choice.First, determine the following:Magazine Title
Issue Title
Issue Goal(s) (refer to SMART Goals in Unit 2 Project Planning Tutorial Module)
Issue Concept (a brief description consisting of 25-50 words)
Identify the issue's purpose (title, goal(s), and concept)
Create a storyboard showing the structure of the pages of the issue.
Make note of the type of storyboard structure used as well as the justification for the selection of that type of storyboard.Create wireframes (refer to Unit 3 Project Planning Tutorial Module) for the cover page and two additional templates.
Identify which pages will use which template and include reason for selecting a specific template for each page.The wireframes must account for the following informationTitle/Logo
Colors
Images
Typography
Copy (Content/Text)
Continuity
Layout
CopyrightWrite a short essay consisting of 500-750 words (approximately 2-3 pages) describing how each of the above elements contributes to the goal(s) of the issue.Be specific on the details of the attributes of the elements you selected and justify those decisions.Use terminology and concepts learned as it relates to creating digital media, storyboarding, and wireframing.
If you selected Motion Graphics:
Motion Graphics Storyboarding Project:Design a storyboard (refer to Unit 2 Project Planning Tutorial Module) for a 30 second YouTube video selling either a product or service of your choice.First, determine the following:Production Title
Production Goal(s) (refer to SMART Goals in Unit 2 Project Planning Tutorial Module)
Production Concept (a brief description consisting of 25-50 words)
Production's purpose (title, goals, and concept),The storyboard must account for the following additional information:Equipment Needs
Framing
Perspective
Point of View
Camera Angle
Movement
Continuity
Transitions
Lighting
Type
Audio
Scene Timings
Scene Sketches
3/11/2016
Writing Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 1 year ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree