Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Master's Degree
Experience:  Masters in Literature and a Bachelors Degree in French with Management
65126503

Identify, analyze, and discuss the components that comprise

Customer Question

Identify, analyze, and discuss the components that comprise a valid evidence-based research study. Based on the information compiled above, interview a health care leader about his/her experiences related to using evidence-based research to drive changes in practices in his/her facility. Write a report (1,000-1,250 words) of your findings. Include the following in your report:1) The changes that the health care leader has been involved in implementing.2) How strong did the leader feel the research on the topic was? Why?3) Have they ever rejected research findings? Why or why not?4) Include any concerns they have had or resistance they have experienced when implementing changes based on research.5) Analyze your findings as they apply to the components of evidence-based research. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your paper. Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Writing Tutor responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Writing Tutor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Writing Homework
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My paper is due tonight by 9pm mountain standard time. It needs to be a fresh paper and not one that has been given to another student. I can't have a paper that can be found as plagiarized. Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to your services.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also need references and it can't be justanswer.com. it needs to be from a reputable source. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just incase here it is again but in a better format
Due Date: Mar 09, 2016 Max Points: 60Details:Identify, analyze, and discuss the components that comprise a valid evidence-based research study.Based on the information compiled above, interview a health care leader about his/her experiences related to using evidence-based research to drive changes in practices in his/her facility.Write a report (1,000-1,250 words) of your findings. Include the following in your report:1) The changes that the health care leader has been involved in implementing.2) How strong did the leader feel the research on the topic was? Why?3) Have they ever rejected research findings? Why or why not?4) Include any concerns they have had or resistance they have experienced when implementing changes based on research.5) Analyze your findings as they apply to the components of evidence-based research.Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long will this take? Has anyone started this paper yet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need this paper done asap. I haven't heard from anyone. This is making me nervous.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm a graduate student so I'm hoping my paper will be completed by tonight. I'm sorry for the rush but I can't be late. Can I get a response at least that someone is working on my paper?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If someone can please have my paper completed no later than 11pm tonight Mountain standard time. If someone can please respond as well. I would really appreciate it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've asked for more time to submit so I have until 11pm tonight. Thanks in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've called customer service twice and I don't get it how no one hasn't responded at all to my question. I've paid a deposit and nothing as of yet. It's been 3 hours already. Help?
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I am so sorry that no one has responded to you yet (I am just viewing at this time). This is really short notice to complete a paper of this size from scratch.

I can provide a model for you to use as you put together your own response but even if some had started right away, it would have been highly unlikely someone could have completed that quickly.

It is always best to submit assignments for help a few days (at least) in advance.

If you would like me to send the resource I have on file, let me know and I will forward ASAP - if not, I fully understand.

All the best in your studies.. This is still open for all experts to view in case someone can still assist in time (although highly unlikely with such a short time span left).

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would really need this paper done and I know I asked this question at 6:14 pm. I didn't know about this website until tonight. I can get points deducted if someone can please have it done no later than tomorrow. Preferably no later than 3pm tomorrow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Mr. White for responding and giving some feedback. I still need help though.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No response to my question as of yet. I would like my paper done soon please. I've paid my deposit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've just checked my credit card account and I was charged not only a deposit but a $63 fee for a paper that was never written. That's ridiculous! This shouldn't happen when I got no help!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had a feeling about this website. I got ripped off and since I'm not getting help here, I want a full refund. I'll go elsewhere.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
False advertising here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Real experts who conduct real business they don't take people's money and they don't rip people off. There was no job done here except you all took from me but gave me no results. Bad customer service. I don't recommend this service to anyone!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want a full refund of $68 please!!