Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Best Practices a Wireless Network in a SOHO—The Policy

Customer Question
Best Practices for Securing a...
Best Practices for Securing a Wireless Network in a SOHO—The Policy Statement, Processes, and Procedures GuidelinesDocument Authoring GuidelinesEach section will vary in size based on the requirements. Drive yourself to create a useful document for the setting you have selected.Lab Document FrameworkThe SOHO Wireless Network: Describe the setting for the SOHO wireless network. An example could be a five-person law office, size and layout, and other details. Discuss relevant physical conditions. It should be generally about 3–5 sentences or bullet points.
Key Network Requirements: Describe the key user, application, and systems requirements. For example, what must the network provide, and how will it be used? Identify special industry or regulatory requirements. Discuss bandwidth requirements, fault tolerance, recovery goals, privacy needs, openness needs, and so forth. It should be generally about 5–10 sentences, or bullet points.
Wireless Network Security Policy Statement: Outline a wireless network security policy statement. This should address the key policies that must be respected. It should be 2–3 paragraphs, 5–10 sentences, or 5–10 bullet points. Each statement is mapped to (highly related to) the requirements.
Wireless Network Security Processes and Procedures Statement: Outline a wireless network security processes and procedures statement. This should address the key operational tasks that must be respected. It should be 5–10 must do statements and mapped to the requirements or the security policy.
Citations and Resources Used in This Report: Tell us where you received external guidance and ideas. If you have presented original ideas, then give yourself credit and tell us why you believe it will work.
Delivering Your Lab DocumentIn this lab, you will develop a policy statement and the processes and procedures that can be used to drive the design, implementation, and maintenance of a wireless network in a SOHO (small office, home office) setting.With the policy statement in place, you will then outline the key processes and procedures for the same network.Generally, we start with the network and user requirements, and from there, develop the supportive security policies, processes, and procedures. In this case, you will outline your own basic requirements that call for a SOHO wireless network. Those requirements can be broad and reasonable for the business setting you select. Some guidance about creating a broad requirements statement shall be provided later in this document.
Assume your materials will be used in a high-level briefing to the business managers. Therefore, keep your recommendations at an executive and practical level.The reason for this lab is to give you some practical experience in developing and exploring the creation of best practices guidelines, which will be used by managers and business owners. Additionally, this lab should be very useful to you personally because you (or some people you know) likely need this type of guidance.Organize your materials into a single comprehensive document. Name your document(s) such that the course ID, your full name, and this lab's name are referenced. For example, include SEC572_FirstName_LastName_Lab2 in the file's name. Your document must be readable with Microsoft Word 2007 (or prior), or a standard PDF file viewer.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
3/10/2016
Writing Tutor: Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree replied 2 years ago
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Hello, my name is Greg.