Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

I need help to write a paper informatics. It is on Patient…

Customer Question
I need help to write...
I need help to write a paper for health informatics. It is on Patient SafeScan. Is there anyone who can help? Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
3/8/2016
Writing Tutor: Grace, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
Grace
Grace, Bachelor's Degree

would you please give further details as due date, word count , formatting etc so that I can offer my assistance. Thanks

3-5 pages strict APA format. Here are the details.Final Paper – Information Systems Evaluation
• Based on the information you have learned this term, evaluate one of the systems you have in place where you work. Go beyond your textbook and utilize journal articles as well as websites to support your evaluation. In a Word document complete the following:
o What is the system’s intended use?
o How is the system used in your facility?
o Are there “work arounds” to avoid using the system as intended?
o How can the proper use of the system be promoted?
o This should be completed in strict APA format.
Due date is Friday, March 11.

Okay, Can u provide some info for the question "How is the system used in your facility?". Could you please send me the relevant page from your text book where this system is explained. It will be helpful for me to check for resources. Thanks .

It is used to scan medications prior to administration to patients. There is not a specific area of the textbook to discuss this.

Hi, I can't find relevant resources online when searching for "patient safe scan"...Is it the safe scan target scanner, you are mentioning? If not could you please provide me with an online resource that will be useful for me to further dig on it. Hope you understand.....

It is PatientSafe Solutons PatientTouch System. The website is patientsafesolutions.com.

Hi, Could you please extend the due date for two days ? Please let me know.

This is not an extendable deadline.

Hi, I have to opt out and make this open to other experts

Just for future reference, it would be nice if you would let people know this prior to the day of the deadline. It is now due in a few hours, I am scheduled to work a 12 hour shift in the emergency room in two hours and now have no time to complete this prior to the deadline.
Especially since this is a final paper for this class.