Writing Homework

Need Help With Writing Homework? Ask a Tutor

Were the Africans slaves American independence or not at…

Customer Question
were the Africans slaves for...
were the Africans slaves for Latin American independence or not at that time
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Writing Homework
3/3/2016
Writing Tutor: lani_s, Bachelor's Degree replied 2 years ago
lani_s
lani_s, Bachelor's Degree

Can you please elaborate your question further?

Independence or not at which time or era?

A you looking for an essay type answer or just a brief discussion?

Please specify any required length, format, references, and date you need an answer returned to you.

Thanks.

Independence from Spain came suddenly for most of Latin America. Between 1810 and 1825, most of Spain's former colonies had declared and won independence and had divided up into republics
essay
hello? are you there?

Please specify any required length, format, references, and date you need the essay returned to you.

I do not know if this was a good idea, how do I stop this, and get my money back
sorry I made a mistake I don't want to do this anymore how do I stop this ?

Ok. no problem.

You may contact the customer service.

Thanks.

what is there #